Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

No Success in Business Without Risk!!!

Virtually everything on this on this planet earth is attached to risk, life it’s self is a risk, any business without risk is not expected to yield positive results, I see risk nest to profit, in business there is something they call risk management, it helps you to evaluate the risk for you to know if the business will succeed or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly there is no success business without taking risk. Without taking risk one can not be successful in business because life it self is risk. So risk is inevitable for a successful business

There is a popular saying in Africa, which goes like this "TO GET MONEY, ONE NEED TO TAKE IT OUT FROM THE MOUTH OF THE LION", what they mean is that everything in life is all about risk and to make it in this life risk have to be taken. I have always people that when taking risk, a calculated risk need to be taken not a foolish one. The big tech coy of the world take risk everyday but they are calculated and minimal risk, the stock market is not a place for the faint hearted person. In conclusion take calculated risk and not a foolish one

Successful entrepreneurship involves taking risks. If you don't embrace risk-taking, you may want to rethink being a business owner. ... Taking risks, however, does not mean going into business blindly and then expecting great results. Taking risks in entrepreneurship involves careful planning and hard work

Life itself is all about taking risk, when starting a business you should have the mindset of taking risk because when you have the fear of lossing or taking risks in business then you are not ready for the business, to become successful in business, risk-taking should not be your problem

I will use the illustration of what happened to someone I know as an example.
This business man was to risk his capital in importing a new product. He was sacred what if the product goes not sell?
What if people don't like it?
WhaT if don't get the goods and my money?

But after taking this risk, he is now a successful business man.

Everything in life is a risk. So therefore, we shouldn't find it difficult to start something up irrespective of the stories of others. People might describe the next step as difficult. That's their own story. When you venture into your own risk, you will come out with your own story.

It's good to take calculated risk in life, every business comes with its own unique challenges, and sometimes to surmount those challenges require us taking some leap of faith. Provided you have calculated the risk and the possibility of you succeeding is high, then you can take it.

I agree with you on this. Business involves risk to succeed because we do not know what's ahead in the future. Hence, it is important you are able to take risk no matter the consequences that comes with those risk. Good or bad consequences are welcomed.

Starting a business at the first place is a bold step to greatness. Yes, it is a risk. No risk, no business. The two are inseparable in this context. Some people remain poor because they simply cannot take any risk to start something in life.

In general, as you say, all or almost all businesses have their risks, which leaves something good that are the experiences that help the future, to strengthen the business and not to make the mistakes that led to losses at the time. I say almost everything because I believe that real estate deals have little or no risk.

Its true that in business no success with risk every business you see have passed their own challenge and have become great today.

Every business owner number one business tip is to learn to take risk, for business to thrive risk are meant to be taken to break bounds and achieve desire goals.

In whatever you choose to do, there is some level of risk. Even walking across the street. If you’re talking about monetary risk, there are different levels of risk associated with it. For example, investing in bonds is almost risk free. Investing in equities has different levels of risk, and it doesn’t even have to be the strength of the company. It could be the result of a great recession or some level of economic collapse. The answer to you question is, yes, you can succeed without taking risks, because what we are discussing are the “levels of risk.” If one studies those levels of risk vs potential benefit, there is a good possibility that you can succeed without taking risks. EXAMPLE: Our country is now enjoying the longest expansion of our economy. The nay-sayers have kept warning us about an impending recession for several years. CONCLUSION: They don’t know what they are talking about, because economics is not science. There are no tools to predict recessions. Don’t listen to those fear-mongers. Do your own due diligence to choose your investments. They will pay off handsomely. During this period in our economy, the risks are very low.

There is no business without a risk,your planning, expertise and experience can help to minimize the risk to the bearest minimum. If you are not ready to take a risk it might be difficult for you you to own or start a business. Risk takers are great employers of labour.

In a video Bill gates says that " if you do not take risk you will lose one opportunity to success".
All the successful businessman and billionaires are risk takers, because if a person can take risk, he can learn experience and gain knowledge to become successful in life.
Yes, you are correct in what you said. Opportunity comes a once and if you refused to take the its risk definitely you have missed the opportunity to success, this mean that anyone that wants to be a successful man must be taking a risk but one just need to be applying sense for the kind of risk is worth to take.

Yes when you are starting a business risk is a common issue when you are starting a business. But if you conquer that risk and you make it as your vitality im pretty sure that your business will become very succcessful.

with such affirmation yet ensuring it is a determined danger or limiting the danger is vital. I have been in organizations where I needed to face some truly genuine challenges, fortunately it paid off. No accomplishment without chances.

The first online business was the first time the u.s. government has been done with a nice amount on the internet and the other is time consuming and the other things that you are very concerned about there is that you are not going anywhere else they will be received by the company that you want them to be able for you and your business and your company has been working hard now for you and your personal information about the day.

The only way you will endure through all the hardship to grow your business into an Empire is if you love taking risks. And every risk has two possible outcome either you fail or it impact the growth of your business positively.

No success story without risk in business. Have you seen or experienced any?
I cannot agree less, every business comes with a risk and every risk requires method, analysis and tactics to overcome it. But we should not act blindly like venturing into prospects which we are very sure its beyond our capability.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds