Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

No Success in Business Without Risk!!!

thinking alone will not even make you to succeed in investment. You have to research and employ financial management strategies in order not to lose all your money.

Well, it all depends. If you are a great thinker and if you can plan things in a professional way, then you could become successful without the help of others.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business is you signing up to risk everything. I have heard about the christian faith, that is what risk is to business. You just hope for success, worn for it but it is not assured. But that faith keeps you pushing on. Most times, it is always successful to those who persevere.

If you are aiming to start a business and make it big and youbare afraid of taking risk , then you will never make it, Though taking risk is dangerous but there are some calculated risk you can take after doing the necessary research.

If you are aiming to start a business and make it big and youbare afraid of taking risk , then you will never make it, Though taking risk is dangerous but there are some calculated risk you can take after doing the necessary research.

Well, the main thing is that you should take a risk. However, you must prepare an risk management strategy that would help you deal with the risk in the first place.

That's true sir, they say risk nothing gain nothing, you actually have to take risk before you can earn money, you are expected to know what you are doing before you'll invest the.

All the business we do involves taking risk , but those risk are more than the others , putting your money in a business even when you know the future of the business is also a risk , because the business might flop .

The only way you will endure through all the hardship to grow your business into an Empire is if you love taking risks. And every risk has two possible outcome either you fail or it impact the growth of your business positively.

No success story without risk in business. Have you seen or experienced any?

I will always make it very clear to anyone that if you're not ready to take risk then you are definitely not ready to start up any business because there is no business in this life that doesn't come with risks.

I will always make it very clear to anyone that if you're not ready to take risk then you are definitely not ready to start up any business because there is no business in this life that doesn't come with risks.
Life is all about taking risks and even living itself is characterised by risks. If you take calculated risks in a logical manner it would definitely help your business to thrive.

All the business we do involves taking risk , but those risk are more than the others , putting your money in a business even when you know the future of the business is also a risk , because the business might flop .
That's just the fact, risk nothing gain nothing,if you want to be successful in this life you need to have a good skill set, an also risking on something that is worth it is very important.

It is even risky where you have to do my kind of business. Poultry business is very risky. I weighed the risks, made risk management provisions and set up. Today, that risk has paid off.

It is even risky where you have to do my kind of business. Poultry business is very risky. I weighed the risks, made risk management provisions and set up. Today, that risk has paid off.
That's true, if you are into poultry business just put it on mind that you are going to absolutely lose money, I must say this a risky business, but you can still earn money from it.

It is not an absolute thing that you would lose money. There are people that have not made a single loss in poultry. It depends on how you weigh your risks and navigate through them.
That's true, if you are into poultry business just put it on mind that you are going to absolutely lose money, I must say this a risky business, but you can still earn money from it.

Successful entrepreneurship involves taking risks. If you don't embrace risk-taking, you may want to rethink being a business owner. ... Taking risks, however, does not mean going into business blindly and then expecting great results. Taking risks in entrepreneurship involves careful planning and hard work.

Starting of any kind of business is already a risk on it and this is because you don't know the direction which the business is going to take, which will define its survival or sinking in a way that is not going to be able to meet its goals and objective.

It is not an absolute thing that you would lose money. There are people that have not made a single loss in poultry. It depends on how you weigh your risks and navigate through them.
That's true, but we have some kind of poultry sickness that we can't control, sometimes you might be doing the right thing but still you are not going to succeed.

To succeed in business, you must be willing to take chances. To get great rewards, one must venture outside of their comfort zone and attempt new things. Before taking a risk, it is crucial to do an extensive study and have a firm grasp of the business activity.

Business is not about stupid risks. Don't just jump around in the name of taking risks and be throwing away money carelessly. Business is about well reasoned and calculated risk. You have to evaluate your risks and ascertain if it is worth taking.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds