Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you can't take risks, you can't be successful.

I remember last week that I saved myself from getting scammed by a person on Instagram but that money was again scammed by other person so we are surrounded by scammers everywhere

Advertisement Placeholder
I was also scammed last week on that Mystery Box. It said the contents of the parcels are unclaimed items like cell phones, laptop, and watches, But the contents are 2 pieces wipes:love::love::ROFLMAO:. I was cammed in a broad daylight.

I was also scammed last week on that Mystery Box. It said the contents of the parcels are unclaimed items like cell phones, laptop, and watches, But the contents are 2 pieces wipes:love::love::ROFLMAO:. I was cammed in a broad daylight.
Have you ordered from a website? You can claim refund from the website and return the fake products

Have you ordered from a website? You can claim refund from the website and return the fake products
I ordered it from the website but they are not anymore reachable. I messaged them but ignored my messages. :confused:

There are hundreds or even more websites like that and that's why we should try to shop from the popular ones only

It's better to engage in business with low risks to avoid problems. The risks maybe on the customers attitude that may discourage you, competitions, taxes and productions. Face them all and solve.

Only gamblers take risks blindly and if we like to take risk and do well then we need to take calculated risk with proper planning

Risk is the only currency that can be used to buy financial success. It is a risk to leave one job and go to a higher paying one. But what if they owe you? But you have to risk it.

I have started to limit the risk-taking from some time now as I don't like to face the unpleasant situation

Risk is inevitable and there's no way you can avoid risk if you want to carry through a business. The people who are successful businessman today took some level of risk to attain the level that they are today. If you cannot take any risk , there is no way you can be successful.

Taking risk is very important as long as you are in any business. I have always said it that there are a lot of challenges that you will face as long as you are doing business. However, it is important to be sure that you are not taking a risk that will destroy your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds