Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

No Success in Business Without Risk!!!

Perhaps a business that can be good and affectionate going wellness there's must be a Risk in every business so far there's a gaining and earned from it, unless the comfort zone of the invention it investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
You could well be right with such assertion but making sure it is a calculated risk or minimizing the risk is very important. I have been in businesses where I had to take some really serious risks, thankfully it paid off. No success without risks.
Thank God your risk paid off, but what if they didn't pay off? Do you think risks as a calculation we should always thank God for making our risk pay off.

There's no a significant single business would be going without Risky but it shouldn't be that high Risk which will be out of control or to endure. And mind you that for a person to be successful in life he have to bear Risks.

No business without risk. Ability to face the risk and conquer the risks make a business grows and popular. However, a business owner must know how to minimize risk his business may face in order to maximize his profit.
So right my brother i believe you, that is why there is business assurance where if your business flops they help you pick it up again.

The argument for the no succyin business without risk will always win because every business is a risk and you must need to make or take that risk for you to ever see your business flourish

We can't actually bland them they are many things we're negligent of, I myself tried setting up a business it wasn't until I stated I saw the risks involved
That is true though, most times to learn the lesson, you have to pass through the experience. Like my self back then I have made alot of crazy risk but now I have gotten some experience and I do not think I would take some action now I took back then.

This is a very factual comment and statement that most people who don't like taking calculated risks don't like to hear. Wether you like it or not if you don't take certain type of risk in your business, you'll remain stagnant for a long time

In every business that's going well has to go with Risk the success in life also is Risk, for you to be part of success you most have a conquest mind that liable to Risk. So risky is success.

Successful entrepreneurship involves taking risks. If you don't embrace risk-taking, you may want to rethink being a business owner. ... Taking risks, however, does not mean going into business blindly and then expecting great results. Taking risks in entrepreneurship involves careful planning and hard work.
To be a successful business person you would need to take some certain calculated risk,some risk are neccessary in business if you really want to move to anothe phase in your business.

I believed that in every business there's most be a Risky before or leads to success without risk the business itself wouldn't be able to achieve so Risk is behind every success.

There's no doubt about it: taking risks can be scary. Inspirational speaker Robin Sharma once wrote, “If you're not scared a lot you're not doing very much.” It's a simple fact: to truly succeed in business, at some point it will be necessary to step out of your comfort zone.

Business is sometimes full of risk because when you make decisions and you are not sure of what you are doing and this decision sometime may fail and you lose a lot of money and sometimes it may come out well and you earn a lot of money.
Taking the first step of starting up a business is a very risky move and we all should know that setting up a business is a risk on his own because there a possibility of the business not becoming successful no matter the effort we put into the business. There are some external factors that can affect a business that are beyond our control that can make a business not to succeed so no matter how we might have planned envisioned how the business is supposed to move but it can still fail.

That is true though, most times to learn the lesson, you have to pass through the experience. Like my self back then I have made alot of crazy risk but now I have gotten some experience and I do not think I would take some action now I took back then.
Let's learn from your experience tell us more about risks you thought were crazy and risks you consider safe, it may help us make better choices

Let's learn from your experience tell us more about risks you thought were crazy and risks you consider safe, it may help us make better choices
LoL back, there was a time I invested all my earnings on a site that claims they have been around for 15 years and when you invest with them, they would trade with your money and bring back returns within 15 days. Since I had cash out once from them before I felt it was really legit the next time I placed all that I had, and it really backfired. They scammed me and I was stranded for days with no money. Now no matter how sure I am about a particular investment, I would. Never empty my self. I would always keep something as backup to fall back on Incase things go south.

well I am not the type that quote on that ,it is very possible for someone to succeed without going into any hardship ,but that doesn't happens in a most time ,you also need to have the experience before going into it

So true, enterpreneurs are risk takers and at such, business is moving on regardless the results of such risk. There are risk that can change the whole outline of a company and take it to a greater heights. Also, there are risk that will bring out loss but don't worry, the experience is the main thing which will add value to your business. No risk no gain!

LoL back, there was a time I invested all my earnings on a site that claims they have been around for 15 years and when you invest with them, they would trade with your money and bring back returns within 15 days. Since I had cash out once from them before I felt it was really legit the next time I placed all that I had, and it really backfired. They scammed me and I was stranded for days with no money. Now no matter how sure I am about a particular investment, I would. Never empty my self. I would always keep something as backup to fall back on Incase things go south.
I would say that this is a common low key scam, I myself have fallen for it investing in a platform that claimed to be trading forex

Taking a risk in order to accomplish a goal necessitates the bravery to confront the dread of uncertainty. We develop through the process, regardless of the outcome, and become more robust and confident.

Business is risk as a matter of fact life is risk. we are alive every day because we take risk. An entrepreneur who ain't ready to take risk isn't ready to go into business

Yes of cos there is no successful business is without risk before being a successful person failures must build stages for someone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds