Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

No Success in Business Without Risk!!!

You're right ,but is it all success that requires or business that requires risk?. Risk Is a factor for good business .even life it's self is risk not to talk of business . everything is a risk . I feel there is no business that does not involve risk

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmmm as for me I will say yes and no because not all business go on risk and they still successful but majority of all the companies or businesses also go on risk to achieve everything they want and be successful in there business

Once you become a business owner you should be ready to take risk in every business there is a risk knowing that the risk is there will make you strong and pull through

Inspirational speaker Robin Sharma once wrote, “If you're not scared a lot you're not doing very much.” It's a simple fact: to truly succeed in business, at some point it will be necessary to step out of your comfort zone. Sometimes, it's only with taking a risk that the true rewards will come your way.

Most of the people that fail in business actually fail because of taking risk in a particular business be it online or physical. More so most of the people don't want to fail and there process they won't have experience or learn from there mistake. People that use to have phobia for failure don't normally flourish like people that there mistakes has not weighing them down.

Life is full of risk, for you to be financially rich, you must take the risk involve, I believe in the world that said "take the risk and join the billionaires" you must risk something to get something, thats the philosophy of life

Risk is a part of business nature, Whoever that not realdy to take risk, the person is not realdy to do business. This is why that who want to practice business must Bear it mint that he/she is tend to take risk. Even life is risky.

Every business or investment have risk. Risk of failing or succeeding but that does not mean that business men and women will no longer do business or investors no longer invest. The most important thing is that where an investor invest he should get his profit

It is a chance to learn. Without risk, entrepreneurs will not experience failure and therefore will not learn from their mistakes. ... In addition, taking risks teaches us important skills such as how to calculate contingencies as well as strategic thinking and planning

Inspirational speaker Robin Sharma once wrote, “If you’re not scared a lot you’re not doing very much.”

It’s a simple fact: to truly succeed in business, at some point it will be necessary to step out of your comfort zone. Sometimes, it’s only with taking a risk that the true rewards will come your way. This is why it’s important to increase your risk tolerance.

There is no chance you can remove. They are not a 'risk-free' company. There are far so many uncontrollable variables. You can handle threats, but never remove them. As risk as always there and it make things worths if you conquer them.

There is this saying that goes thus, there's no success without taking risk, someone who is afraid of taking risk can not go day in business.

Life itself is a risk and we are playing the game daily and daily.

You're never able to remove danger. No such thing as a "risk free" company is theirs. The number of variables that are uncontrollable is just too high. You can never eliminate it, although you can work to manage risk. The first step toward gaining the bravery to make bold moves is to improve your risk tolerance.

Successful entrepreneurship involves taking risks. If you don't embrace risk-taking, you may want to rethink being a business owner. ... Taking risks, however, does not mean going into business blindly and then expecting great results. Taking risks in entrepreneurship involves careful planning and hard work.

You can never eliminate risk. Their is no such thing as a “risk free” business. The number of uncontrollable variables are just too great. Although you can work to manage risk, you can never eliminate it completely, it is impossible.

The only way you will endure through all the hardship to grow your business into an Empire is if you love taking risks. And every risk has two possible outcome either you fail or it impact the growth of your business positively.

No success story without risk in business. Have you seen or experienced any?
In a video Bill gates says that " if you do not take risk you will lose one opportunity to success".
All the successful businessman and billionaires are risk takers, because if a person can take risk, he can learn experience and gain knowledge to become successful in life.

The only way you will endure through all the hardship to grow your business into an Empire is if you love taking risks. And every risk has two possible outcome either you fail or it impact the growth of your business positively.

No success story without risk in business. Have you seen or experienced any?
The whole world itself is risky. Risk is part of the world and there is nothing one will do without taking one risk or the other just that, some risk are worth taking while others are not. For you to be successful in business, you must be a risk taker.

I have taken a lot of wisks in this life and upon all the risks have been taken at least 75% of them turns out to be on my favour and I lost 25% of of them, if you need something in this life you need to take a risk and try to get that thing that is when you will know if you can succeed or not but at least try.
[automerge]1612305409[/automerge]
I have taken a lot of wisks in this life and upon all the risks have been taken at least 75% of them turns out to be on my favour and I lost 25% of of them, if you need something in this life you need to take a risk and try to get that thing that is when you will know if you can succeed or not but at least try.

If you can't take risk in business then you can't achieve your aim and success, you wanna start an oil business and you are scared of investing money, how will you gain If you don't take the risk?

You're very much correct, no success without hardwork, for you to be successful you have to be hard working, I believe God don't bless lazy people
You have to work and find something doing and doing it diligently, then God can bless the work of your hands

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds