Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

No Success in Business Without Risk!!!

No risk, no reward! That is the business saying but I would advise that the best kind of risk is calculative risk which has more options of success.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no business without having some form of risks involves in it. Once you have the prerequisite knowledge and experience that is needed to run the business, the risks in business will be minimal.

Dream chasers are risk takers, everything in life is a risk including leaving your house, you could get mauled by a truck,you could die in your sleep there's just too many so you have to face your fear and go out there no matter what and carve out something for yourself

It is not Evey business that involves risk. There are some business that doesn't involve any risk. There is no way that you will not make it with the business. Like selling of metal scrap

I completely agree with you. Risks drive success and success is almost dependent on taking all kinds of calculated risks. If you don't do it now, you won't know the outcome.

Almost everything in life is about risk. So no matter the business you want to venture into, you are about to take a risk. The main goal is to see how you can minimize the intricacies that comes with business to keep it going.
I couldn't agree with you on this more as I believe that there's no endeavour in life that does not come with its own kind of race and business is not exempted from it as all business is called it a lot of risk.

Absolutely! But many people today aren't ready to take the risk, they only wanna enjoy the good things so that fear won't allow them think positively about the risk they are to take. Successful business people are the real risk takers.

This is actually a very valid discussion. Everything in life is about taking of risk and the most important thing is that you should just make sure you are taking they worthy ones.

There is no business that does not come with it own risks. For every success in business it must have past through some form of risks at some points in time.

No risk, no reward! That is the business saying but I would advise that the best kind of risk is calculative risk which has more options of success.
You cant just say it that way but I know before you succeed you must be willing to take some risk,risk is involve in all the business but taking too much risk can cause you your business so take a minimal risk if you want to make it faster

The calculated risk makes it a little safer because you have anticipated about it. When the risk happens then you have a contingent action. But the best in calculated risk is the prevention that you can do so that it will not happen. It is not easy but it can be done.

You cant just say it that way but I know before you succeed you must be willing to take some risk,risk is involve in all the business but taking too much risk can cause you your business so take a minimal risk if you want to make it faster
I am sure that I mentioned calculative riaj in my previous post taking risk is general and risky but calculative riaj is a way to make sure you don't loose making the risk minimum

The only way you will endure through all the hardship to grow your business into an Empire is if you love taking risks. And every risk has two possible outcome either you fail or it impact the growth of your business positively.

No success story without risk in business. Have you seen or experienced any?
Sure there is no success story without risk in business. And have experienced it both in an online business and offline business, but it all lead to experience and more knowledge gained in business activities.

Life itself is a risk at every point in time we all must take risk,it could positive or negative,business men and women are know to be the highest risk taker

No matter the size of that business, it cannot survive or go very far without risks. If you are always afraid of losing your money as a reason you're not taking any risk, then your business will really stagnate.

I'd say risk and mistakes. It's all part of life and a part of the learning process. Without taking risks, and making mistakes, you don't learn a lot. Taking risk, and making mistakes, helps you become a better business person.

I'd say risk and mistakes. It's all part of life and a part of the learning process. Without taking risks, and making mistakes, you don't learn a lot. Taking risk, and making mistakes, helps you become a better business person.
But I believe it is even possible for people to succeed in a business without mistake but it may not be able to succeed without taking a risk because starting of a business generally is a risk that we must take.

Even not taking risk is risky. If you must success you must be ready to take risk. No business is risk free just ensure you do your due due diligence before venturing in any investment or investment.

Risk taking is very good for business because without it you will not see yourself making thise tyoemif exoloits you want to see yourself making in the business. That will be a mistaken thought

The only way you will endure through all the hardship to grow your business into an Empire is if you love taking risks. And every risk has two possible outcome either you fail or it impact the growth of your business positively.

No success story without risk in business. Have you seen or experienced any?
Taking a risk is one thing you can't escape as a business person because every business you want to start have is own risk but alway make such you learn from every risk you take

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds