Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

No Free Lunch Today

Do you feel working is important? Do you have more respect for workers? Do you feel working is somewhat important but the idea has been overkill as some kind of political mantra?

Do you feel people are not paid enough for work? Do you think they are paid too little? Anyway, of course, you have to weigh in factors like what work is it and how much certain money is worth in your country.

Myself, I like a good days work even if for lower pay, but, you know, take it with a grain of salt (Is that the right word?). I like to do things, not just to lay around. I feel more fulfilled and even when I am not working for money, I like to do hobby projects.

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly if I didn't need money to live, I would rather be at home chilling on my computer all day. There's things I like to do in my spare time that I wish I had more time for. I don't hate my job, and I generally like most of my coworkers so it's nice to have that interaction with people other than my spouse and in laws but honestly I'd be more content and happier if I could earn enough money to survive doing the things I love the most.

Work gives people something to feel proud of, makes you feel like you made a difference, also gives you self worth to know you are contributing to society in some way like everyone else. I am not a fan of people bludging of the government..

Work gives people something to feel proud of, makes you feel like you made a difference, also gives you self worth to know you are contributing to society in some way like everyone else. I am not a fan of people bludging of the government..
I agree. I don't like it, but then again, I understand why a lot of people are desperate.

I think without work, I'd be bored with life most of the time. A job can spice up my life a little, get me out of the house to be around people, and help me socialize. If It weren't for my two physical jobs, I'd probably be obese by now. Granted, I was making about $17+ at my old job and now I'm making only $9+ at my first job and $10 at my second job, but due to various factors I just couldn't handle the old job any longer and I had to find something less stressful.

The work is fairly easy, but I feel I'm not paid enough for the economy we live in. At least I make above the minimum wage for our state.

A job is kind of a way of life because you need money to survive.

The problem isn't wanting to work, but getting good pay for the work.
Inflation is terrible at this rate and it's crazy how many prices have sky-rocketed these days from houses to even cereal. I'm trying to slowly save up some money to have a nice cushion in case I need it, I'm doing so by eating at home more and not buying so many drinks out in public all the time.

Inflation is terrible at this rate and it's crazy how many prices have sky-rocketed these days from houses to even cereal. I'm trying to slowly save up some money to have a nice cushion in case I need it, I'm doing so by eating at home more and not buying so many drinks out in public all the time.
Yeah, they should require home economics in high school these days.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds