Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New visitors vs returning visitors: which one is good for a site

New visitors on your site are the people who land on yoir website for the first time. Returning visitors are the people who come to your site second time, third time, etc. When you get returning visitors, it signify that people like your content. You can convert new visitors to returning visitors by building useful and interesting content. But the main question is what kind of visitors are good for your site in terms of revenue generation? Will you earn more if you have new visitors or if you have returning visitors? The revenue generation I am talking about is from ad impression and ad click.
You are absolutely right The more you visit your website, the more you will benefit from it and your income will also be generated. I would just like to say that those old visitors are better for your side. Because he will also have some experience from him so that he can work and will come to know more and more about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are absolutely right The more you visit your website, the more you will benefit from it and your income will also be generated. I would just like to say that those old visitors are better for your side. Because he will also have some experience from him so that he can work and will come to know more and more about it.
Its not all old visitors to my experience ,some old visitors still find it hard to care more or know more about the site , they just focus on one page of the site ,instead of checking more on the site ,it depends

Like what you just said that both the new and the returning visitor's are good and can both benefit a site or a business because the both of them will generate revenue income for the site owner but returning visitors should be given a special treatment because they have been in the site for a long time.
that is just how it works! Returning visitors might as well be said to be the constant flow of cash for a business and while new customers would be the additional revenue the organization gets.

Wait I don't understand what you're saying Nomad, do you mean it is not advisable for returning visitors to click on your ads? Why is this so? I see different ads everyday on the websites I visit, what about if I'm interested in them?
When the returning visitors click on the ads, the advertising network will interpret this as incentive traffic and click fraud. This is the reason why a lot of people's adsense account gets blocked.

For the website both new and returning visitors are quite important for the development and the running of a website. There is this saying that "the more the merrier". It also applies to website so the more the traffic the better for the website.

Yes, you need returning visitors as well as new visitors. Returning visitors will build you constant sales and new visitors will help you scale your sales. You need to focus on both

I think both are actually important and needed.
If you keep on getting only new visitors, it means indeed your site is getting the needed attention but not good enough to make them return a second or third time. If you have only returning visitors it means indeed your site has what it takes to keep your audience return multiple times but its not growing to get more audience.

Returning visitors knows the website better than the new visitors. They'll help boost the traffic and even increase sales of digital products, affiliate products that you run with your website when they find any favourable.

both of them actually matter, atleast you guarantee that the returning visitors will actually return when the new visitors might never return again

I would have gone with new visitors actually you eventually needs to impress them but the efforts go to the returning ones they are certified for you. They have been impressed by your contents.

It feels good when your long gone customers are making a return back to your business. You'll cherish their coming back, be it online business or offline.

Theere should be no discrimination if you ask me, because returning visitors were once new ones and new ones could definitely become returning visitors so it's important to treat both well

I cannot expect to say one is not better than the other or that one is better than the other either because bother are what we all want and are yearning for. Traffic. That's what both of them are to our site that enables us to make money we want

New visitors are much more important because it will increase the traffic on the site. However it is also good for old members to be active in the site as well.

Between new visitors and returning visitors, I prefer returning visitors because the already know the basics and principle of the site and there coming back shows that the know that the side is legit. Although both the new and returning visitors are important because the all do one thing, the contribute to site.

All of them are all traffics. They are all Good but I think returning visitors are the best because it help to improve your Sep ranking. It make search engine to understand that your site have good and high quility contents

I don't think anyone is better because the both of them are definitely very important for you to grow your website and platform.

In terms of SEO perspective, returning visitors can really help you in search engine ranking because when visitors return to your site, it indicates that they love your website.

I also prefer the returning visitors because that means you are doing good with your website to get the people coming back and because of that reason new visitors has a higher chance of being returning visitors as well. I think the more active your website is the more likely you will get new visitors and for your website to be active you need returning visitors to interact with your website. And i think returning visitors gives more revenue

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds