Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New visitors vs returning visitors: which one is good for a site

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
New visitors on your site are the people who land on yoir website for the first time. Returning visitors are the people who come to your site second time, third time, etc. When you get returning visitors, it signify that people like your content. You can convert new visitors to returning visitors by building useful and interesting content. But the main question is what kind of visitors are good for your site in terms of revenue generation? Will you earn more if you have new visitors or if you have returning visitors? The revenue generation I am talking about is from ad impression and ad click.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer returning visitors to new visitors . Returning visitors assured you steady traffic. New visitors has no assurance of coming back to your website. Returning visitors are better in a lot ways than new visitors and that’s my preference

I also prefer the returning visitors because that means you are doing good with your website to get the people coming back and because of that reason new visitors has a higher chance of being returning visitors as well. I think the more active your website is the more likely you will get new visitors and for your website to be active you need returning visitors to interact with your website. And i think returning visitors gives more revenue

New visitors on your site are the people who land on yoir website for the first time. Returning visitors are the people who come to your site second time, third time, etc. When you get returning visitors, it signify that people like your content. You can convert new visitors to returning visitors by building useful and interesting content. But the main question is what kind of visitors are good for your site in terms of revenue generation? Will you earn more if you have new visitors or if you have returning visitors? The revenue generation I am talking about is from ad impression and ad click.
New visitors are really good for the site growth, if it is ratioed there is every tendency that the old visitors will always come back and this is as a result of creativity on your site, most sites are really after new visitors thats a sign of progress.

Both are good resources to increase your website growth. New visitors indicate that your posts are interesting and informative whiles returning visitors are your faithful followers who like your posts regardless of topic. However, I noticed that my site are mainly the returning visitors, whom I usually read theirs and they read mine, vice versa

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Affiliate Here!​
semp.net​
The better your country, the more people will visit your website. If the content is good then the old registers will come back to your website which is a good thing. In order to monetize any website, your contact must be very good. Praise be to Allaah. The advantage of your old voters is that they tell other people about your website and then they increase the traffic of your website.

I think if you are promoting your business well then on definitely new customer will come but they maybe not trust on your content so old customers are very important and the support you and they will encourage you so give the importance to your old customer.

As a basic rule, I want to see 1/3 of the site's visitors gather. Returning visitors have higher bounce rates, on average. Session duration and pages per session (compared to new visitors)

And that's not all, the conversion rate of returning visitors was significantly higher than new visitors. ... It usually depends on the industry you're in, but a good returning visitor rate is 30% on average. And if you can balance your new and returning visitors with 50% each, then you're in the perfect situation

For me I don't think that anyone of them is more important than the other. The most important thing is that they are customers brining patronage. But I think that when a customer returns it means that you are doing a lot rightly.

Both new and returning visitors are good for every site. The more traffic a site generates the better the revenue for the owners. However it can be argued that returning visitors are the best as they know how to navigate the site and could actually become constant visitors and customers. Returning visitors have a higher probability of making a repeat purchase of the websites products.

Returning visitors and first visitors they both are important as what is important is that there will be a first time and and I am sure there will be next and next time around. Both can contribute to the site.
[automerge]1613107827[/automerge]
Returning visitors and first visitors they both are important as what is important is that there will be a first time and and I am sure there will be next and next time around. Both can contribute to the site.

I think if you are promoting your business well then on definitely new customer will come but they maybe not trust on your content so old customers are very important and the support you and they will encourage you so give the importance to your old customer.
You have a point. You have already gained trust from old customers, therefore, they will help you generate regular sales. However, you also need new customers becausw your sales will skyrocket only when you have new customers. We need to give equal importance, I guess.

New and returning visitors both are good for site traffic development because you don't want to lose your old and regular visitors at the expense of new visitors, and you also want to get a new visitor to your sites always.

Existing visitors is much more better than new visitors and why I said this is because existing visitors coming to your website already know what you have in content for them and stay long on your blog to read articles but new visitors can bounce off your blog And increase your bounce rate

I prefer the returning visitors to my site. In business they can be called customers because it is not the first time that they came to my business place. A new visitor to the site is like a buyer in a business that you do not know if he will come back or not. Of course, you have hope that the first time visitor can return if ever there is something interesting in my website.

Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

Returning visitor have visited your site before and are back for more! Google sets a 2-year expiration date on new visitor. If someone has visited our website within the past two years and returns from the same device, they are marked as a returning visitor in our Google Analytics.

Returning tourists have already visited your site and are back for more! On Potential Visitors, Focus placed a 2-year expiration date. If someone has visited our website in the past two years and returns from the same computer, they are marked in our Search Engines as a returning user.

Having visitors on your site is a very good thing weather new or returning. Although returning means that they definitely have seen something they like. New could be a mistake and could only be on the landing page and then they are out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds