Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Here!

LunarScorpio

Website
familialramblings.com
Credits
Hey There!

I'm LunarScorpio, but most people just call me "Luna." I'm a twenty-four year old female who is currently attending graduate school full time. I'm also a full-time graduate assistant which means I work at an office full of professors, which has its pros and cons. Family is very important to me which I'm sure you'll find out if you haven't already. I've been married for almost two years to a fantastic guy whom I love very much.

In the little spare time I have, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, reading, writing, watching television and especially watching movies. I'm a total movie buff and is one way that I love to relax. My favorite genre is probably horror, but I'll watch just about anything and everything. Along with watching movies, I also enjoy blogging, which I'm relatively new to. I have a blog called Familial Ramblings which is about the many aspects of families and relationships.

I think that's about all there is to me. If you have any questions, I'm an open book. I'm glad to be here and can't wait to get started!

Advertisement Placeholder
Hey Luna Welcome to WGBB.
If you need any help with your blogs, just ask us, we will help you!
Btw you can get a hosting for free with your WGBB$(which you get when making posts)!
I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Thanks for joining us!

Welcome Luna! You may find other websites are just as cool as running blogs, and as xpl0iter says- we're here to help :)

Hey Luna Welcome to WGBB.
If you need any help with your blogs, just ask us, we will help you!
Btw you can get a hosting for free with your WGBB$(which you get when making posts)!
I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Thanks for joining us!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and offer!

Welcome Luna! You may find other websites are just as cool as running blogs, and as xpl0iter says- we're here to help :)

Thank you, Sam!

Hey there Lunar! Welcome to WebGuruBB. I hope you're enjoying your stay. See you around!

Thanks for the welcome, Gamrpro! School's been sucking away my time, but I hope to get more integrated into the forum soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds