Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Networking or digital marketing

Layefa94

Reputable member
Credits
I tell people that for your business to go far, people must recommend you, you must have won the trust of so many people to enable them tell you to their friends and family
Which is more cheaper way to get your product and business reach out to people???

Digital marketing or Networking??

Advertisement Placeholder
Both are good. Networking is really powerful but you can achieve the same results and more if you just use digital marketing. I think digital marketing is easier than networking although it cost more money but the results are spectacular.

The world’s changed. We are living in a whole new business environment, where physical events aren’t an option anymore. It is hard to believe but we might never come back to our previous business environment. Thus, digital networking has become a solution for many businesses to keep functioning.

The difference between Digital Marketing and Network Marketing is digital marketing is any marketing that is online marketing and network marketing is individual sales done at the person-to-person level

It would depend on the kind of business that you have before you can say that you can rely on the people in your circle or in your network. If your business is selling farm tractor do you think there would be people in your network that can support your business. Digital marketing is universal in nature so whatever product or service that you engage in can be promoted in the internet.

You can make a living writing. Yes, it's possible to support yourself by writing full-time. And you don't have to be famous or lucky to do it. I've done it for the past six years and have coached thousands of others through the same process, seeing many of them succeed.

Digital Marketing vs Network Marketing
The difference between Digital Marketing and Network Marketing is digital marketing is any marketing that is online marketing and network marketing is individual sales done at the person-to-person level

First it’s difficult to decide which is “better” without understanding the context to compare the two. Each can be equally powerful depending on how they are used. First we must define the two, and then we can outline the positives of each one. Then you can decided which is better..

You are right, word of mouth is the cheapest way to get your product known easily by other people, as long as you provide wonderful services to people they will always talk about it to other people and refer them to your business, so its always important to provide excellent services and quality products to people you meet so that they can easily refer it to others.

Digital marketing is more of a Pull marketing strategy in which you try to get the attention of the customers. Network marketing is more of a Push marketing strategy in which you try to reach the customers to sell the product.

In my opinion I think digital marketing is the best cause networking is kind of hard and very uneasy to convince people to it. Instead of you to do networking do digital marketing tat is much better than you having to bring 5 people and what if you can't convince.

I think the digital marketing war has become a special thing in this day and age. It has become very difficult to bring a business without DG Till marketing if you will do digital marketing.So your business will grow a lot and there is networking data so you can do networking marketing even if you

In this modern time, for a business to grow fast and be known by numerous number of people, you will need involved in internet marketing or networking. That will easily set up your business on social media and search engine, so easy and fast for people to notice your business and patronize you.

Degital marketing and network marketing are different thing's.digital marketing is the use of a internet social media search engines mobile devices. On the other hand network marketing is individual sale's done as the person to person level.

The advent of the internet and social media has made it very possible for people to easily reach their potential customers. People can now market their goods and advertise their products on social media with little amount of money and of course this will help them to promote their product.

I believe that digital marketing and networking marketing are the same thing but if there should be any different I think I will go with digital marketing.
Although networking marketing could have been a nice choice but for the reason of the era I will choose to go with digital marketing

There's no surprise that digital marketing fetches you a better ROI because it's cheaper than traditional marketing/advertising in more than one way. ... Digital marketing allows you to spend less while gaining more. For many businesses, it's a no brainer. Online marketing, however, is much more cost-effective, and your adverts and brand are seen by a much greater audience, meaning a lower portion of the budget brings in more business.

The both method of digital and networking marketing are good, but digital come should come first to create awareness, because digital marketing usually go far to reach uncountable people within a hour. Therefore, when people test your your product and they confirmed it, they will now turned it to networking market by introduce your product to their friends.

Digital marketing is a term used for various kinds of marketing strategies used on the internet. Traditionally, networking was referred to as an act where you would connect with a lot of people for business prospects or sales. However, these days networking mostly happens on social media sites and networking is a form of digital marketing.

The Difference Between Digital Marketing and Network Marketing Digital marketing is any marketing that is online marketing and network marketing is an individualized individual sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds