Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Nessa.ai: A Scam Website

People should exercise caution while choosing the websites they use.
Many con artists hide their frauds while searching for victims.
Before investing your money or your time, you must do a lot of study.
That's just the truth,if you are good at making good researches I don't think you can easily fall for scamming platforms, you can use platforms like scamadviser it will help you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thank you for the information about this Nessa.ai. If only we had more people like you, then a lot of people will avoid being scam by all these ponzi schemes with empty promises.

Unfortunately, there are several folks who have already invested their money into this scam website. I have checked their updated status on many websites and now I can confirm that this is a scam website as almost all reliable Hyip monitors have marked it as a scam website.

I have created this thread in order to review and unveil a scam website known as "Nessa.ai". Nessa is actually a kind of Hyip program that claims to give $1.50 profits per day if you invest $50 and even more if you invest more money. It is a kind of ponzi scheme that collects money from investors and distribute the "profits" to old investors. I have read some reviews on some Hyip monitors and it seems that a lot of people have invested their money in this platform. I would advise all my beloved fellow members of Bizdustry forum to please stay away from Nessa.ai. Just like all ponzi schemes, it will turn into a scam sooner. In fact, some Hyip monitors have suggested that it has already turned into a scam.
We are all grateful for alerting us to this bogus platform because in some instances people fail to recognize that HYIPs are frauds who take advantage of innocent people and cheat them out of their funds

Most of the Hyip websites are scam. I don't know how some person are even falling for this Hyip website. when you see any website that ask you to travel , you'll take it. Abroad is not really special.

They claim that if you invest $50, you will receive $1.5 back. This means that anyone who invests $100 will receive $3 daily, which sounds like a huge joke to me. These HYIP owners are thieves and scammers. Keep a safe distance from them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds