Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Nessa.ai: A Scam Website

I have created this thread in order to review and unveil a scam website known as "Nessa.ai". Nessa is actually a kind of Hyip program that claims to give $1.50 profits per day if you invest $50 and even more if you invest more money. It is a kind of ponzi scheme that collects money from investors and distribute the "profits" to old investors. I have read some reviews on some Hyip monitors and it seems that a lot of people have invested their money in this platform. I would advise all my beloved fellow members of Bizdustry forum to please stay away from Nessa.ai. Just like all ponzi schemes, it will turn into a scam sooner. In fact, some Hyip monitors have suggested that it has already turned into a scam.
Stay away and run as much as possible away from any site that ask you to invest and you will be earning from them at the end of the day without any job or task been giving to you to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
What is quite funnier is the fact that Nessa claims that it has hundreds of thousands of partners around the globe. If you check their homepage, you will you their exaggerated claims. If their claims were true, they would have been more popular than they actually are!
Thats what is always funny about the scam sites , they will be brainwashing people that they are affiliated and have numerous partners throughout the world so that they can just lure people into their site,

I have created this thread in order to review and unveil a scam website known as "Nessa.ai". Nessa is actually a kind of Hyip program that claims to give $1.50 profits per day if you invest $50 and even more if you invest more money. It is a kind of ponzi scheme that collects money from investors and distribute the "profits" to old investors. I have read some reviews on some Hyip monitors and it seems that a lot of people have invested their money in this platform. I would advise all my beloved fellow members of Bizdustry forum to please stay away from Nessa.ai. Just like all ponzi schemes, it will turn into a scam sooner. In fact, some Hyip monitors have suggested that it has already turned into a scam.
I never heard of this site before. Though, even if I knew, I would have never invested in such ponzi schemes. People generally get carried away with such schemes, but an experienced one will understand in the first go that such sites are scams.

I never heard of this site before. Though, even if I knew, I would have never invested in such ponzi schemes. People generally get carried away with such schemes, but an experienced one will understand in the first go that such sites are scams.

I am glad you have never heard about it. Their claims were exaggerated and totally unbelievable. There are more sites like these and I will soon tell people about these sites so that people can avoid such scam sites. Unfortunately, many people have indeed invested in this site and lost a lot of money to these scammers.

I am glad you have never heard about it. Their claims were exaggerated and totally unbelievable. There are more sites like these and I will soon tell people about these sites so that people can avoid such scam sites. Unfortunately, many people have indeed invested in this site and lost a lot of money to these scammers.
I'm just hearing about the site for the first time I don't really know whether it is a scam or not, according to your comment here too many people have been avoiding the sides because it involves a lot of scam.

I'm just hearing about the site for the first time I don't really know whether it is a scam or not, according to your comment here too many people have been avoiding the sides because it involves a lot of scam.

They are indeed a scam so do not sign-up on their site. Do NOT make any deposits there. I have also noticed that they also use social media to trap people into their schemes and cheat people. I have also noticed that they have deletd their Twitter account and ran away like all other scammers online.

Thanks a lot for drawing our attention on this scamming site, calaining to give high reward for doing nothing. Just a HYIP scheme that is just ripping people off.

Thanks a lot for drawing our attention on this scamming site, calaining to give high reward for doing nothing. Just a HYIP scheme that is just ripping people off.

You are welcome. Actually, a long time ago, I was also scammed by HYIP fake projects. This is why I believe that I must raise awareness against such HYIP scams and make sure people do not fall for their schemes. This is why I make sure I provide reviews and also raise awareness about such fake ponzi schemes and save people from getting scammed. I will be posting and reviewing such scam sites more so that people can avoid them.

People invest in these websites to make quick money. The problem is that despite the fact that these sites are scams, people still invest in them because they know that they have to get into the HYIP project and with draw money as soon as they make profit. This is how some people manage to earn money from HYIPs despite the fact that HYIPs are scams.
Interesting point. But for this you have to trust that they will let you withdraw - many such sites turn scammy as soon as you try to withdraw, asking for more deposits etc.

Interesting point. But for this you have to trust that they will let you withdraw - many such sites turn scammy as soon as you try to withdraw, asking for more deposits etc.

They only allow withdrawals for some time. many HYIPs also keep your actual, invested capital for weeks. This means that during this time, you won't be able to withdraw your actual capital. This is a risky part because you would not be able to get the actual investment back as they block it. They will only allow you to withdraw after a week passes. Just imagine you won't be able to get your money until a week passes! This is exactly how ponzi schemes trap people.

Thank you for the heads up. The profits look really good and it is possible that it attracted so many people. But we all know that it is best to stay away from sites whose promises look too good to be true.

They only allow withdrawals for some time. many HYIPs also keep your actual, invested capital for weeks. This means that during this time, you won't be able to withdraw your actual capital. This is a risky part because you would not be able to get the actual investment back as they block it. They will only allow you to withdraw after a week passes. Just imagine you won't be able to get your money until a week passes! This is exactly how ponzi schemes trap people.
Yes, I imagine it must be really stressful, not having access to your investment for a while with an online investment program. It is very hard to verify which ones of these are legit.

Yes, I imagine it must be really stressful, not having access to your investment for a while with an online investment program. It is very hard to verify which ones of these are legit.

They withhold the investments so tha these HYIPs programs can get a chance to scam people. Some other HYIP projects also "pay" on hourly basis but there is a HUGE risk involved in these kind of investment. "Hourly" HYIPs are the riskiest because they do not withhold funds for longer time but they do tend to become scams in a couple of days or a few days.

Thank you for this timely information, ponzi schemes never last because they are never made to last, creators of such schemes are aware of the end of the scheme from the beginning it's just that most people are willing to be guilible and invest in such scheme just because of the false hope they are given.

The solution is people should desist from everything ponzi, but it will interest you to know that they won't.

Thank you for this timely information, ponzi schemes never last because they are never made to last, creators of such schemes are aware of the end of the scheme from the beginning it's just that most people are willing to be guilible and invest in such scheme just because of the false hope they are given.

The solution is people should desist from everything ponzi, but it will interest you to know that they won't.

I will be exposing more ponzi schemes in the future. There are many "popular" HYIPs that promise to pay a lot of money but the hopes given by them are false. I believe that action should be taken against them and they should be stopped no matter what. HYIP business is a million dollar pozni scheme that has destroyed lives of people. Unfortunately, no one ever takes any action against them. :(

This Nessa HYIP is one of the worst HYIPs because unlike many other scam HYIPs this one is not even registered. Please note the being a registered HYIP company does NOT mean that the HYIP company is legit. There were many HYIPS who were actually registered by the UK government but they still scammed people. Please stay away from HYIPs at all cost no matter how much money they offer you.
Can you imagine. So some of these HYIP platforms are even duely registered and yet they still have the enfontery to rub people blind. No one is ever safe with any HYIP anymore be they registered or not

Can you imagine. So some of these HYIP platforms are even duely registered and yet they still have the enfontery to rub people blind. No one is ever safe with any HYIP anymore be they registered or not

As I have mentioned before, many HYIPs are actually registered by the government of the United kingdom because they show a certificate of registration on their website. I have checked most of the certificate of such HYIP site and they are authentic because they are indeed registered in the company registration index of UK's official site. The government of UK should take action against such kind of HYIP programs and stop registering them.

It might be true. I have seen many HYIP sites having those certificates with them. Never really knew if it was real or just a fake one. But I don't think. Govt is anyway backing them.

It might be true. I have seen many HYIP sites having those certificates with them. Never really knew if it was real or just a fake one. But I don't think. Govt is anyway backing them.

I know the government is not backing them. However, I think it is pretty easy to register a company. I am not aware about how United Kingdom's laws work but most of the HYIPs are registered in the UK. UK governement does not realize this but these HYIPs are cheating the government, too.

People need to be careful the kind of sites that involve their self in. There are a lot of scams hide looking for who to rip off. you have to make a lot of research before you invest your money or your time anyway.
The truth is that this website is already sounding like a scam website and I wouldn't advise anyone to invest into it because it doesn't sound like a legitimate website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds