Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Nessa.ai: A Scam Website

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have created this thread in order to review and unveil a scam website known as "Nessa.ai". Nessa is actually a kind of Hyip program that claims to give $1.50 profits per day if you invest $50 and even more if you invest more money. It is a kind of ponzi scheme that collects money from investors and distribute the "profits" to old investors. I have read some reviews on some Hyip monitors and it seems that a lot of people have invested their money in this platform. I would advise all my beloved fellow members of Bizdustry forum to please stay away from Nessa.ai. Just like all ponzi schemes, it will turn into a scam sooner. In fact, some Hyip monitors have suggested that it has already turned into a scam.

Advertisement Placeholder
People need to be careful the kind of sites that involve their self in. There are a lot of scams hide looking for who to rip off. you have to make a lot of research before you invest your money or your time anyway.

People need to be careful the kind of sites that involve their self in. There are a lot of scams hide looking for who to rip off. you have to make a lot of research before you invest your money or your time anyway.

Unfortunately, there are several folks who have already invested their money into this scam website. I have checked their updated status on many websites and now I can confirm that this is a scam website as almost all reliable Hyip monitors have marked it as a scam website.

Thanks for the heads up! There are definitely so many scams like this out there. We have to be extra careful with things like HYIP's, there's such a big hype around them, and that's always very attractive for scammers.

Thanks for the heads up! There are definitely so many scams like this out there. We have to be extra careful with things like HYIP's, there's such a big hype around them, and that's always very attractive for scammers.

Getting scammed is one of the main reasons why I always advise people to stay away from Hyip programs. Unfortunately, there are thousands of people who lose money daily to these scams. I really do not know why people invest money in these Hyip programs when they know that it will become a scam sooner or later? Anyways, I will also post new reviews about Hyips that are more popular. Nessa was a popular Hyip program.

I have created this thread in order to review and unveil a scam website known as "Nessa.ai". Nessa is actually a kind of Hyip program that claims to give $1.50 profits per day if you invest $50 and even more if you invest more money. It is a kind of ponzi scheme that collects money from investors and distribute the "profits" to old investors. I have read some reviews on some Hyip monitors and it seems that a lot of people have invested their money in this platform. I would advise all my beloved fellow members of Bizdustry forum to please stay away from Nessa.ai. Just like all ponzi schemes, it will turn into a scam sooner. In fact, some Hyip monitors have suggested that it has already turned into a scam.
This is a good development and i will like people to be emulating this post by revealing the scam websites to the world so that other people cannot fall into their trap in the future.

This is a good development and i will like people to be emulating this post by revealing the scam websites to the world so that other people cannot fall into their trap in the future.

I personally believe that people like to gamble their money and this is one of the reasons why people invest money in Hyip websites. Most Hyip website owners are very cunning. They tend to "lock" the funds of investors until a specific amount of time. This time is crucial because investor is not able to withdraw money until the time period ends. This is one of the tricks Hyip owners use to scam people. Some lucky people do withdraw their "earnings" when the specific time period ends and earn profits in the process. This makes Hyip look profitable but in reality it is just a ponzi scheme.

I personally believe that people like to gamble their money and this is one of the reasons why people invest money in Hyip websites. Most Hyip website owners are very cunning. They tend to "lock" the funds of investors until a specific amount of time. This time is crucial because investor is not able to withdraw money until the time period ends. This is one of the tricks Hyip owners use to scam people. Some lucky people do withdraw their "earnings" when the specific time period ends and earn profits in the process. This makes Hyip look profitable but in reality it is just a ponzi scheme.
Most if not all all HYIP websites are scams, even at the sight of them promising to double your money in less than twenty four hours and people fall for the easily without thinking twice.

Most if not all all HYIP websites are scams, even at the sight of them promising to double your money in less than twenty four hours and people fall for the easily without thinking twice.

The problem with Hyips is that there are many Hyip websites that are probably 2-3 years old and some are even older than that. I remember there was a Hyip site that became a scam after operating for two years. They were paying their members for two years but it suddenly became a scam. This is why Hyips are gambling sites and these sites will thrive for a very long time and become a scam suddenly.

In reply to your post above concerning nessa.ai and that it is a scam and ponzi site, I will say that this is the first time i am hearing about this nessai site and i am happy that you have taken your time to do a review on this ponzi scheme

What is quite funnier is the fact that Nessa claims that it has hundreds of thousands of partners around the globe. If you check their homepage, you will you their exaggerated claims. If their claims were true, they would have been more popular than they actually are!

Thank you very much indeed for this heads up on this scam platform. People don't always see it that HYIPs are scams. They prey on he Innocents and defraud them of their hard earned money

Thank you very much indeed for this heads up on this scam platform. People don't always see it that HYIPs are scams. They prey on he Innocents and defraud them of their hard earned money

This Nessa HYIP is one of the worst HYIPs because unlike many other scam HYIPs this one is not even registered. Please note the being a registered HYIP company does NOT mean that the HYIP company is legit. There were many HYIPS who were actually registered by the UK government but they still scammed people. Please stay away from HYIPs at all cost no matter how much money they offer you.

Getting scammed is one of the main reasons why I always advise people to stay away from Hyip programs. Unfortunately, there are thousands of people who lose money daily to these scams. I really do not know why people invest money in these Hyip programs when they know that it will become a scam sooner or later? Anyways, I will also post new reviews about Hyips that are more popular. Nessa was a popular Hyip program.
I'm not sure people who invest know that these will turn out to be scams - many seem to give these projects the benefit of the doubt. Although I do read a lot of stories where scam victims say they were suspicious at some point but decided to proceed anyways, and I don't really understand that. If I have the tiniest shadow of a doubt I'd rather cling to my money.

I'm not sure people who invest know that these will turn out to be scams - many seem to give these projects the benefit of the doubt. Although I do read a lot of stories where scam victims say they were suspicious at some point but decided to proceed anyways, and I don't really understand that. If I have the tiniest shadow of a doubt I'd rather cling to my money.

People invest in these websites to make quick money. The problem is that despite the fact that these sites are scams, people still invest in them because they know that they have to get into the HYIP project and with draw money as soon as they make profit. This is how some people manage to earn money from HYIPs despite the fact that HYIPs are scams.

But some websites are really very funny. What on earth will make them start up with being legit and suddenly end up fraudulent. This is soo unfurtunate. We should really be careful of such sites

But some websites are really very funny. What on earth will make them start up with being legit and suddenly end up fraudulent. This is soo unfurtunate. We should really be careful of such sites

I remember there was a HYIP program that seemed so professional that even any person would start believing in them. They had a professional Facebook page and even an app on Google Playstore. They had a Whatsapp number and a telephone number to make them look like a serious company. However, sooner it became a scam. Some are not so funny and look professional. They are professional scams, actually.

If you ask me, $1.50 daily returns is way too high and suspicious. For many years now I have stopped investing in any hyip programs no matter how high their returns are. This is because i have lost so much money to this kind of investment in the past. That is my take.

Based on my past experiences, i usually run away from any site, plathform, forum or organization that tells you to pay a certain amount and get double the amount after some time. Majority of them are scam, then the ones that actually paid, they only paid just they can attract more persons

If you ask me, $1.50 daily returns is way too high and suspicious. For many years now I have stopped investing in any hyip programs no matter how high their returns are. This is because i have lost so much money to this kind of investment in the past. That is my take.

They claim that you will get $1.5 only if you invest $50. This means that whoever invests $100 will get $3 daily and this sounds like a huge joke to me. These HYIP owners are scammers and looters. Stay away from them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds