Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

MyBB V 2.0

Advertisement Placeholder
This should be good. I am really looking forward to upgrading my forum to the new version. It is good to see that the free software is getting updates as well as the paid ones.

Yup, I'm definitely going to be upgrading to MyBB 2.0 Lots of cool new features, and it looks awesome so far. I'm also glad that they decided to add in the last poster's avatar thingy to the core. :)

When comes out MyBB V 2.0, do you think you'll be upgrading? Why or why not?
Here are some expected features: http://blog.mybb.com/2015/04/13/2-0-dev-post-2/.

I will definitely upgrade once some time has passed. I want to make sure there aren't any blatant security flaws before I upgrade. I also think it'll be good to give some time to all of the plugin and theme developers to update their code to work for 2.0. Upgrading the day it comes out could open your forum up to a world of hackers or plugin-less pages.

I'll be upgrading probably as soon as it's released, I really cannot stand the software like it is right now. =P I see all these new softwares, all pretty and shiny and smooth and all expensive, it's rather depressing honestly. :imp:

But seriously, the screenshots and videos they have released so far seem to be pretty promising, and the fact that it's actually responsive is amazing. :grimacing:

I will definitely be upgrading. Once feature which should be part of all versions is the conversation system. This is probably what I am most looking forward to. That and the fact that creating plugins will be much easier than before.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds