Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Mybb support

Claraviolet

Renowned member
Credits
I honestly like mybb support.

They try their very best, to provide good solutions. Most of the users, doesn't really appreciate "mybb support", but before deciding things, one should honestly think about how many admins are out there, who use mybb and who seek the support on a daily basis. It's not really possible to help all of them. Still, these guys, provide solutions, even if it takes time.

I don't remember how many times, I have approached mybb support. Well, I have a tendency to test new stuff...so...that's unavoidable :D

Well there you have it. I am truly glad to have such a good "mybb support team".
What about you guys? DO you agree with me?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not bad. Free softwares normally don't have very good support. MyBB and Zetaboards do, though. It's pretty tough to have a good name in support. Because, if someone has a bad experience, they'll tell everyone. If someone has a good experience, they're far less likely to tell everyone.

The MyBB support is pretty good, they do try the best they have in them but with the amount of issues they get flooded with daily there's no surprise they can't always handle them all. But you can't say they don't give it one hell of a try.

The one thing I love about MyBB though, is even though the support staff is great, the community is always supporting too. There has been a few times I've had issues I just haven't been able to fix myself so I head over to the MyBB forums and create a thread requesting help. Normally, within just a couple or few hours a MyBB member has replied with the fix or read to help me understand the fix. Plus you can't forget about how many unofficial MyBB support forums there are which are actually pretty good and very, very useful.

I have not needed to use the MyBB support yet but this assures me that if I do it will be a good service!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds