Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

General Forum software support speed

For all the diverse topics that don't quite fit elsewhere.

The Raven

Reputable member
Credits
There are plenty of free and paid forum software, and normally each one of them has its own support forum. What are your experiences with them? Has it ever happen to you that you really need a solution but community forum is being not responsive to your question? Or, if they are responsive, how quick they respond on your questions?

I am using Forumotion since I was a teen and their response time is quite quick. Their staff is not even being paid but they answer quickly and you will have answer that very same day you asked. If the issue can't be solved by staff, they will invite main office to deal with your issue in a deeper level. Therefore, my experiences are good.

What about you, guys and girls? :D

Advertisement Placeholder
I burned out on offering support. Too many reasons why.

When I Was using SMF back in the day their support was very slow based on the volunteers at the time. But then most of the time you end up posting on their Fourms and just normal day-to-day members end up replying to your help. I never had one of the SMF team helped me.

IPS does offer better support and there team is bigger ;) then again you paid for it and so you expected it, however, they removed the support ticket system for those that are on self-hosting :(

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds