Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My Two Cents on Creating an Affiliate Website

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Affiliate marketing is one of the popular ways to make money online. Even though owning a website is not a requirement for affiliate marketing, a lot of marketing gurus suggest that you need a website. Years ago, when you wanted to promote Amazon products, Amazon offered tools to create an affiliate store on your site. By using Amazon affiliate tools, you could create an affiliate store easily based on the chosen category. Amazon later disabled that feature. Even though, you can no longer create Amazon affiliate store on your website, you can still use tools offered by various affiliate networks like Amazon, Clickbank etc. to create your affiliate store.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
This is something I would like to explore. I hear that affiliate marketing, if it works, can earn you a lot of money. I am thinking to create a affiliate website.

Yes, if it works, affiliate marketing can help you a lot of money. I know a lot of people who are earning full time income just by doing affiliate marketing for Amazon.

Affiliate marketing is one of the popular ways to make money online. Even though owning a website is not a requirement for affiliate marketing, a lot of marketing gurus suggest that you need a website. Years ago, when you wanted to promote Amazon products, Amazon offered tools to create an affiliate store on your site. By using Amazon affiliate tools, you could create an affiliate store easily based on the chosen category. Amazon later disabled that feature. Even though, you can no longer create Amazon affiliate store on your website, you can still use tools offered by various affiliate networks like Amazon, Clickbank etc. to create your affiliate store.

First of all you need a website. Once you have a website choose a niche and find products on that niche. Write a long article and add affiliate products on your article. For example, you chose "posture corrector" as your niche. Now find 10 products that corrects your body posture and write article surrounding the products you are promoting.
I tend to agree with you on this. Owning your own web page would help promote your products in a controlled way that suits your taste. It will help you save more money that could have been used on other means.

Yes, if it works, affiliate marketing can help you a lot of money. I know a lot of people who are earning full time income just by doing affiliate marketing for Amazon.
You just said one can earn a lot of money doing affiliating marketing , i have also heard people making money through affiliating market on amazon, but i will like to know the steps.

When considering opening an affiliate marketing website you will have to consider a very good niche that you want to base your marketing on as this will ensure if the affiliate marketing website will succeed or not.

Creating an affiliate website is good and will be profitable but it will take a lot of time and money. You need to the patient as you watch the affiliate marketers pop in.

Affiliate marketing is definitely the norm now because lots of people are doing it now and still more are still planning on doing so in the future, it's quite lucrative too if one sells well

Affiliate marketing happens to be every where right now have been hearing about it recently and I think I should venture into right now it's legit and ok . Even though it might take time to attract people.

Once up on a time, Amazon allows you to create your own store in your website by adding products directly from the amazon sore. This feature has been phased out.

Pretty insightful tips and marketing strategy you have given here my friend. But you should know that success in affiliate marketing will also depend on your budget for promotions.

First of all you need a website. Once you have a website choose a niche and find products on that niche. Write a long article and add affiliate products on your article. For example, you chose "posture corrector" as your niche. Now find 10 products that corrects your body posture and write article surrounding the products you are promoting.
First Of all having a website is the first step. But as a person who doesn't have programming knowledge how can I build my website to begin with.

Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online. However, this requires some skills in order to be done effectively without any hassles. Some of them is knowing how to generate traffic to your website

Almost all.ofnthe tutorial classes I have attended on WhatsApp and telegram that talked about being successful in affiliate marketing programs, all mentioned the need to have a website to go with your affiliate campaigns

Having a website particularly for you are feeling marketing business is not something that I will entirely do. I will focus more on putting the links where people will be more interested.

Almost all.ofnthe tutorial classes I have attended on WhatsApp and telegram that talked about being successful in affiliate marketing programs, all mentioned the need to have a website to go with your affiliate campaigns
Even though there are affiliate networks that do not require you to have a website in order to promote products, many affiliate networks require you to have a website to promote products.

Affiliate marketing is the one way one can make money online by using affiliate marketing to advertised your product, and start making money from it.

Moreover, this afilliate marketing niche is not something that is meant for everybody after all. So, before going to waste lot of your cash on something that obviously isn't for you, you should properly evaluate your decision on it first

One thing about affiliate marketing is that in most cases it's not really a must to own a site, though owning a site makes things more easier and professional, but you can also make use of your social media as well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds