Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

My Story: Down with FP

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll start off by saying that I'm not a fan of ForumPromotion, not because I've been affected by it, but because I no longer support promotion forums in general.

So, my advice for you and everyone else who whine about FP being bad and other things; Grow a pair and realize that this is the internet and therefore anyone can discriminate against anyone, because it's their website.

It's pointless to make a propaganda against a website, because there will always be users supporting it till it's very end. It's also pointless to whine over it, because it's a fact that FP owner(s) will not change their way - it's a waste of your breath.

I'll start off by saying that I'm not a fan of ForumPromotion, not because I've been affected by it, but because I no longer support promotion forums in general.

So, my advice for you and everyone else who whine about FP being bad and other things; Grow a pair and realize that this is the internet and therefore anyone can discriminate against anyone, because it's their website.

It's pointless to make a propaganda against a website, because there will always be users supporting it till it's very end. It's also pointless to whine over it, because it's a fact that FP owner(s) will not change their way - it's a waste of your breath.
Most demonstrations are the same way, yet people still do them. People will sit with picket signs outside of a cooperation for days to prove a point. 90% of the time, the company will not do anything because of it. It's the way of life, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't do them. It's a right we have, and we all have on the internet as well, so why not use it. Why complain about someone elses complaints when in fact you are complaining as well?

FP OWNERS may never change, but their MEMBER will always change. New members join, old members leave. You can help shine light to certain aspects of this, and by posting past experiences you do.

Why complain about someone elses complaints when in fact you are complaining as well?
When did expressing opinion become a complaint?

As for the demonstrations; they're an entirely different thing - people actually confront the issues in person and don't just b*tch about the issue on a blog/forum/website. Feel free to compare yourself with a demonstrators when you actually do something about it and don't just whine about it.

Also it's rather hilarious that you decide to share your story after 2-3 years have passed. Meaning that you weren't bothered too much by their decision until recently.

I thinks its because he has another account on there banned recently. Swear I saw one with one of your sites names in the username Xyph. :p Had like 30 posts or something? xD
And meh, I'm not a fan of FP either, was in the start but the way I was let go from the staff team was far than professional and more than a few people on the site act like they're the Gods of the Universe but hey. I just moved on to here and other places. Sure, you have a right to be annoyed about this and if what you're saying is true, it is a stupid decision in my books but hey, life goes on bro. There are many other great forums out there. :)

I thinks its because he has another account on there banned recently. Swear I saw one with one of your sites names in the username Xyph. :p Had like 30 posts or something? xD
And meh, I'm not a fan of FP either, was in the start but the way I was let go from the staff team was far than professional and more than a few people on the site act like they're the Gods of the Universe but hey. I just moved on to here and other places. Sure, you have a right to be annoyed about this and if what you're saying is true, it is a stupid decision in my books but hey, life goes on bro. There are many other great forums out there. :)
" There are many other great forums out there. " which is why I am promoting this so much, because it has 3 of my top favorite promotion/webmaster sites in the post.

Also, you should post your story of how you lost the staff position on a comment via the blog post :) I feel if we shed the corruption behind them we may be able to draw some of the better members to other sites, and give another site a chance to get big.

Not really anything to make a story out of lol. Was just a failed management in how they did the situation, no corruption. XD I admittedly wasn't the best staff member at that time but they just wiped me on day with no warning, no 'buck the fuck up' type message which to me is just the wrong way to go about it but your forum, your ways I guess.

All I can say is, this is not the first time I am hearing something like this.
But finally its their own forum and they do have the right to do anything with it. I am not against complaining or revealing the true colors of it too. You have the right to express yourself and if it helps some people to know about the management of forum promotion, why not?

All I can say is, this is not the first time I am hearing something like this.
But finally its their own forum and they do have the right to do anything with it. I am not against complaining or revealing the true colors of it too. You have the right to express yourself and if it helps some people to know about the management of forum promotion, why not?
Nor I. I'm on this forum more then I'm on FP. I hear a lot of stories about them. But nonetheless, I will still go their to promote my sites as it reaches out to more people. Actually, not as much as it use to, but still more then what most other sites can offer me.

I am currently a member in FP forum and I think it is a great place.

I am getting forum posting jobs and I am also exchanging posts with others for my own forum.

I am getting money from FP forum and my forum is getting traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds