Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Please vote in the poll.....

How should I go about publishing my short stories?

• Publish them on my blog.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Publish them with Kindle Direct Publishing.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Do both.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JennyorAlice

Reputable member
I'm trying to decide if I want to publish my short stories on my blog or publish through Kindle Direct Publishing. I've been trying to decide this for a while now. Someone suggested to me that I should have a poll to help me decide. So.....if you guys don't mind, would you vote in the poll for me.

And to answer your questions, if I did publish the short stories on my blog, I was thinking I would have a part of my blog where members could purchase a "membership" and one of the perks of that membership is you get to read the short stories. Of course, there is there may be the option of getting the short story published through Kindle Direct Publishing and then selling the short stories as an e-book through my blog.......that could be an option as well.

Whatever you decided to vote in the poll, will you please comment below and tell me your thoughts (although not required if you don't want to)...........

I think you should publish them on your blog and on Kindle Direct Publishing, not only will you reach your audience on your blog but you'll reach out to another audience too and they could possibly become a subscriber to your blog! Plus you can earn money with each purchase someone makes on their Kindle. It's a win/win situation IMO.

I would say do both :) you can never have your work available for those who are interested in too many places and with it having been published in two places, your work would reach more eyes too :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds