Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Movies that are Better on the Big Screen

Jason

Royal member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
Some movies like Star Wars or The Hunger Games were made for the cinema. However, that doesn't mean that a good sound and visual system at home can't be just as good. Anyway, what movies do you feel need more punch behind the viewing, so to speak?

I think this entire scene from T-2 is better than the Star Wars franchise combined.
Rude!
Star Twerk GIF

This thread should have been titled:

Movies that are Better on the Big Screen​

Haha. I got plenty. Well, up-to-and-including T2. After that they're trash.

Generally, in my opinion, at least, seeing the film for the first time is better on the big screen than seeing it at home. But, that doesn't take away the fact that I really don't even go to the cinema often.

Certain films are definitely more exciting to watch in theaters, any horror film is much more creepier on the big screen lol. I also prefer to watch video game movies on the big screen, especially if it's a franchise I love like Sonic.

Jurassic Park in the cinema was incredible, as were the LOTR films. Also, Independence Day (the good one)

Sadly I'm not old enough to have seen the OG Star Wars films in the cinema (or, for that matter, the two good Terminator films), but I remember going to see Phantom Menace when it first came out and that was worth doing even if it was a less than stellar film because oh my, Duel of the Fates plus that light sabre battle on the big screen? SIGN ME UP.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor