Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Motivating yourself

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
When you're in a bit of a slump, what do you do to motivate yourself into getting things done? Do you just take the bull by the horns and tackle the task at hand or do you do something different like offering yourself a reward for completing certain aims / objectives?

Advertisement Placeholder
I workout, read my Bible or just take a walk around the neighborhood and on other days I just sleep for a few minutes and I usually feel better when I wake up.

When you're in a bit of a slump, what do you do to motivate yourself into getting things done? Do you just take the bull by the horns and tackle the task at hand or do you do something different like offering yourself a reward for completing certain aims / objectives?
It is important to motivate and rejuvenate oneself by performing activities that you like, such as taking a walk for a stipulated period, as well as reading. This can go a long way to reverse a long face while completing tasks.

Whenever I hit a block in something I'm doing, music always comes to my rescue. There's a way music lifts my spirit and feel me with more zeal and energy but then of course it depends on the kind of songs that I'm listening to. Taking a walk does it for me too. When, I do that, I brainstorm in the process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds