Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mostly no, but some do!

Stiliyan

Credits
Lately I have tried a lot of paid to sites and there are MANY! Most of them I have tried I earned my first dollar on the same day and usually they pay within 24 hours, some pay instantly, witch is great and I love those that do. There are also apps that pay within 7-14 days and there was also an app that needed to review the first payment within 5 days and after the first one it was instant!

Advertisement Placeholder
Lately I have tried a lot of paid to sites and there are MANY! Most of them I have tried I earned my first dollar on the same day and usually they pay within 24 hours, some pay instantly, witch is great and I love those that do. There are also apps that pay within 7-14 days and there was also an app that needed to review the first payment within 5 days and after the first one it was instant!
We have many earning websites online where you can earn and each of them has their ways of payment do their members , most of the websites I am working on normally pays between seven to fourteen days .

If you really want to make it online you have to take every single thing you do serious, if you are not a serious individual there's what way you can earn the amount of money you want.

If you really want to make it online you have to take every single thing you do serious, if you are not a serious individual there's what way you can earn the amount of money you want.

Well, I work on online sites that pay quite early and always pay on time. Getting paid on time is a good thing and many legit site owners understand this thing.

When I started using The Forum Wheel, it did not have any payment threshold and payment was also super fast, usually within a couple of hours. But these days it takes months to send payment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds