Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

General Monetizing With Premium Content

For all the diverse topics that don't quite fit elsewhere.
Credits
I have not done this myself but I have seen a lot of websites, including the prestigious news website, monetize website with premium content. These websites will allow you to read a couple of articles for free but to continue reading more articles, you will have to pay them. There are also websites where you can access general information free but you need to pay to access to in-depth data. Have you used this method on your website? Do you make money with premium content?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not done this myself but I have seen a lot of websites, including the prestigious news website, monetize website with premium content. These websites will allow you to read a couple of articles for free but to continue reading more articles, you will have to pay them. There are also websites where you can access general information free but you need to pay to access to in-depth data. Have you used this method on your website? Do you make money with premium content?
I think it's a good way to modernize forum-based premium membership features.

Offer premium content to those who upgrade their account.

But you have to be consistent about it. No one wants to pay monthly (or however) and get only a little bit and then nothing else after they have consumed that little bit.

So, you have to be consistent about the features you provide.

On Copyblogger, we provide monthly webinars for accountability. I host them. Members look forward to them and remain subscribed to keep attending them. We also release courses each year and post interesting discussions.

If you want to make the premium content system work, you need to ensure you can be consistent about it.

I've seen a lot of people doing this and it's something that is very effective when it comes to generating money for them. I have even seen a lot of people that have their Twitter/X account set up to offer premium contents to their subscribers who pay to access whatever they are tweeting on their account and they are actually getting subscribers.

This can be very effective if you offer something unique and informative. It won't work with every niche in my opinion, I feel like it could backfire depending on the niche. If it's based around specific gaming franchises I feel like people wouldn't be willing to pay for premium content unless you offered something for the player in the game.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 9)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds