Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Monetizing every bit of content you make a good idea?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is it best to monetize every bit of content you make? I figure it'd be best, considering you want to monetize just about everything that can be monetized. Right? The reason I say this, is because why not make every bit of money you can on your own content? If you can do it, I say go for it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I create websites, run ads on the websites, earn money for 5-6 months and then finally sell it. Making money from my website is my priority, however, I fist try to make money through network ads, and then by selling the website.

If you can, you should always try to make money from every content you create. There is nothing wrong about this. However, you need to understand one vital thing that not every content can make you a lot of money.

Is it best to monetize every bit of content you make? I figure it'd be best, considering you want to monetize just about everything that can be monetized. Right? The reason I say this, is because why not make every bit of money you can on your own content? If you can do it, I say go for it.
Its always good to monetise your content because that's what will give you edge above your competitors. If your content is far better than others and they are Monetising it but you are nor monetising your content how will people see it.

I create websites, run ads on the websites, earn money for 5-6 months and then finally sell it. Making money from my website is my priority, however, I fist try to make money through network ads, and then by selling the website.
Its nice, you earn first from the work of your own hand, before flipping it out for more profit and creating another one. I've always craved to be a webmaster, create as many websites, subscribe for hosting services, then gain from them all, flip some to make more profit.

Its nice, you earn first from the work of your own hand, before flipping it out for more profit and creating another one. I've always craved to be a webmaster, create as many websites, subscribe for hosting services, then gain from them all, flip some to make more profit.

I have managed to sell websites with no revenue, however, these sites do not fetch a lot of money. The sites that is already generating money can fetch a good price. If you have patience, you can start website flipping business. You do not need a lot of money to get started. If you need any guidance, I can help you. You can always send me PM on this forum or GPT forum.

I have managed to sell websites with no revenue, however, these sites do not fetch a lot of money. The sites that is already generating money can fetch a good price. If you have patience, you can start website flipping business. You do not need a lot of money to get started. If you need any guidance, I can help you. You can always send me PM on this forum or GPT forum.
I see website flipping business a hard one for me to earn decent amount of money online. Cos it'll take time to see the value of the website go higher than what i injected into it, before flipping. But I'll send you PM to learn from you, how it works at this forum, thanks a lot for trying to help out.

If you want to earn money by doing business, it takes time, if yo get a job, you start earning immediately and receive your salary just in 30 days (or perhaps in a week, if you are paid weekly). Website flipping is less risky.

Monetizing every bit of content you make , I don't see it as a good idea, I see it as a waist. Once you have monetize some few content, I believe it okay

Actually there's an adage that said to make money you have to spend money. So its a give and take situation.. Its also like a seed you sow

Of course why not make money from content that can even improve your chance of getting potential client which is why it is important one deals with the setting up properly.

It is a very good thing to monetize every aspect of your content on your website. It is not only good it is also very smart. You make a kind of residual income from doing so

I run ads on my website. However, when I run ads, I only allow the ads to appear on my posts I do not allow ads on my pages. I like my about, contact, prvacy, disclaimer pages to look clean

not always, sometimes you dedicate some content for advertisement purpose, that's still monetization because you are still going to make something from that

The purpose of content creation is to give value and make some bucks. Of course you have to monetize every of your content, everyone likes money and it's best to do that with your works or creativity.

To some extent, monitizing of content is like an opportunity to make more money, and it all bounce back to wisdom, ability to make use of what you have.

What's wrong with the desire to monetize all content on your website. If you are running ads, I don't see any problems with that. I run ads every where even on contact us and about us pages.

I also believe you should run ads on every pages. I run ads on every pages and posts on my site. You can see ads even in about or contact pages on my website.

The reasons why contents are made is because so that we can monetize them and so I don't think that there is anyone that will take his time to create an highly quality content just for free.

Sometimes it is best to avoid placing ads on the pages like about us, disclaimer, privacy policy, and contact us. It is best to have these pages ad free.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds