Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Monetizing every bit of content you make a good idea?

Advertisement Placeholder
Apart from contact page, about page, terms of use page and privacy policy page, I run ads on every pages and posts on my site. I don't see why you shouldn't use ads on all pages.

Of course, inasmuch as I like to explore and learn new things, monetization of my website is my topmost priority. I should be able to earn from every single content if permissive.

Apart from contact page, about page, terms of use page and privacy policy page, I run ads on every pages and posts on my site. I don't see why you shouldn't use ads on all pages.
Personally I'm not really a fan of having so many ads popping up on someone's website because they tend to be very frustrating on the long run by interfering in someone's work online.

Personally I'm not really a fan of having so many ads popping up on someone's website because they tend to be very frustrating on the long run by interfering in someone's work online.
No one is fan of ads but if you do not allow ads on the site, you can't make money, if you can;'t make money, how do you suppose to run your website?

No one is fan of ads but if you do not allow ads on the site, you can't make money, if you can;'t make money, how do you suppose to run your website?
Yeah, that's very true. The ads are very important for websites to make money from it but using it in an excessive way is not what gets on the nerve of visitors.

Content is created so that we can share it with the public and generate some traffic. When the traffic is high, money will be made automatically. I think they work hand in hand unless you do not a blog and you just sell your content out to bloggers. That is a direct method

I don't think monetizing every piece of content you create is a good idea; I think it's a waste. I feel it is OK if you have monetized a few pieces of content.

The purpose of content creation is to give value and make some bucks. Of course you have to monetize every of your content, everyone likes money and it's best to do that with your works or creativity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds