Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Monetizing every bit of content you make a good idea?

I do not see any problems with running ads on every page and posts but the main think to consider is running ads does not mean you are also making money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is it best to monetize every bit of content you make? I figure it'd be best, considering you want to monetize just about everything that can be monetized. Right? The reason I say this, is because why not make every bit of money you can on your own content? If you can do it, I say go for it.
Doing such is either we work for paid to post site where we are paid for our contents or by opening our own site where we can monetize the site

I do not see any problems with running ads on every page and posts but the main think to consider is running ads does not mean you are also making money.
well said, you run ads on every page, you run 3-4 ad units per page does not mean you are churning money. IN order to make money you need traffic.

Is it best to monetize every bit of content you make? I figure it'd be best, considering you want to monetize just about everything that can be monetized. Right? The reason I say this, is because why not make every bit of money you can on your own content? If you can do it, I say go for it.
Yeah, monetisation of your ideas, content, and work is how to become rich, you can't waste ideas and content you have to just for free, monetise your idea and be free from poverty.

Monetizing content especially by placing Google Adsense or other publisher network ads on your site is relevant. Also I think one way that has been underutilized is monetizing your traffic space. How do I mean? That you get enough traffic and then sell advertisement spaces

It is very important to monitor every bit of content that one makes. So far if you have a platform you are already using to deliver your content I don't think it will be that hard to monitize your content and see some huge amount of money from it

If by monetizing you are talking of display ads or advertising network, or simply adding affiliate link then why not you go ahead but if it means end users have to pay for every of your content before they can access them I would advise against such.

Not by force that you must monetize every piece of content that you create. In fact I would advise you to create some free content and give away from time to time.

I don't really understand what this thread starter is trying to say. Monetizing every content in a blog. Is that possible at all? I don't think investing possible because even if there are ads shown on the blog. It still does not mean that on every article viewed that visitors will click on ads shown

It's your content, so it's actually your choice. It would probably be best to make money out of your original contents.

Almost all content creators tend to monetize each and every kind of content they create, and I am not aware of any person who would not want to earn money by creating content.

Monitisation is very good and important for extra earning in your content,but that is if you are very lucky to get all your work monitise,because you would in addition be allowing ads to run on your pages and this would be a good one for your earning potential.

Monetizing every of your idea might cost money which may be expensive so it might be best to consider monetizing a few ideas then trying the rest later

well it is possible to monetize every content in a website by showing cpm ads. That is the only way that I know that every content can be monetize. And putting an affiliate link to the content is another way

To monetize every bit content you make you have to pay a budget for copyright protection and not all product owner or content creator have enough budget to pay all this money.

There's no harm in doing that but remember that the underlying motto should be value. Once your content gives a lot of value, people won't find it difficult to part with resources for you like I always say

It's best to monitize everything you can. Do it now while you are at your prime before your creativity runs low. Know your worth

Even though I don't have any website I am running at the moment, but I recommend one earning from every contents created if possible. But one must also remember that it is good and quality contents that bring quality traffic that convert to earnings.

When you have ads running on your website you don't need to monetize every bit of your contents. Unless you have other alternative means of monetization to earn higher revenue, then its tremendous too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds