Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Monetization of blog

LoukiaCharilaou

Recognized member
Credits
Hi everyone,

I have created a blog and I would like to monetize it but I do not know how.

Any suggestions,please?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of ways to monitize you blog. One of the methods is through ad networks, the are a lot of ad networks to monitize your blog example is adsense all you need to do is to check their requirement, if you blog meet their needs if so you sign up follow the steps need for them to place ads on your site and after so doing you will surely earn as a result of the ad been placed on your blog.

How to Monetize Your Blog Share
  • Generate Income Through Advertising.
  • Publish an E-book.
  • Offer Members-Only Content.
  • Try Affiliate Marketing.
  • Accept Donations.
  • Offer Your Services.
  • Publish Sponsored Content
  • Be Easy to Find.

If you have published 25-30 articles with more than 1000 words, if your articles are original and not copied from the internet, you can apply for adsense. Adsense is the best

Even though I am not running a blog at the moment, but from my experience using the internet, I have seen that there are so many ways to monetizing a blog, which includes, running of ads.

Google adsense is one of the most popular monetisation method, depending on your niche. But most importantly is the traffic to your website. Once you got traffic, you can have many ways to make money online, affiliate marketing is the most feasible one.

Hi everyone,

Any suggestions,please?
Hi, you could monetize your blog in different ways.
For example, by running offers from affiliate networks, allowing guest writers to publish on your site for a certain amount, publishing sponsor posts and registering to Ad Networks, as us. At Evadav traffic is traded under CPC and CPM pricing models for all verticals. We work with the next formats: Native, In-Page, Push and Popunder. We don't have minimum requirements, it's a good alternative for small & medium publishers. All the best!

1. the action or process of earning revenue from an asset, business, etc.
    "the network supports the distribution and monetization of online content to any type of site or device"

2. 2.
    the conversion of an asset, debt, etc. into cash or a form easily converted into cash.
    "the trust is actively reviewing the monetization of a portion of its assets to reduce indebtedness"
Go to Creator Studio. On the left, click the Monetization tab. Select the Page you want to check.
You will be taken to the Monetization Eligibility Checker, where you can see and review your status.
  1. Green: Congratulations! ...
  2. Yellow: Your Page has a few issues that may be impacting it's ability to earn money.

Last edited:
I would start by focusing on content. Make sure you have enough on your website. Have various pages as well as blog posts themselves. From there, you can use Adsense. You will have to apply for it. You can also sign up for Amazon Associates and earn through them just the same.

At first, there will be no earnings but as your blog grows in terms of content and audience you can finally earn money from it through ads. You can also partner with other businesses or sites to earn from affiliate marketing.

It needs time to start making money as first step is build traffic and create unique content so people keep coming on your website. After than you can apply to few ads website like Google Adsense and also join some affiliate marketing website which is good if someone buys something through your link.

Hi everyone,

Any suggestions,please?
What is the blog about? The monetization methods will depend on the product or service you wish to promote. If it is a personal blog, you should find a way of mentioning or showing some products that you use on your everyday life. You will find most of them have some affiliate program that you can link to and earn some money with it.

There are multiple ways to monetize your blog, provided it is a self hoisted blog (you have bought your own domain and hosting).
ASsense: If you have published a substantial amount of original content, you can use this method. They don't have any traffic requirements.
Amazon: They do not have any requirements. You can just sign up for Amazon associate and start promoting links.
Sell adspace: If you have high traffic, you can sell your as space through buy sell ads or adclerks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds