Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mobile Phone accessories sale: Viable or not?

Greatguy1

Loyal member
Credits
It no longer news that everyone craves to have mobile phone or gadget. It is no longer seen as a means of communication but as a status symbol to show which divided yoi belong-the rich, the middle class or the poor. Mobile phone accessories are also in high demand. Starting up a mobile phone accessory sale business; is it viable?

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling of mobile phones accessories is a very good business. Accessories like earpiece, phone pouch, charger, battery, screen guard, cables of different types at some point get faulty band and needs urgent replacement. The business now good and it doesn't require much capital for a start up except you want to do wholesale business.

Starting a cell phone accessory business can be highly profitable and highly competitive. However, if you can find a location with limited competition or create an online presence that outshines your competitors, you can build a small business selling cellphone accessories.

Well I think it is viable depending on the location you want to set up shop and also you have to have a trustworthy supplier before you venture into the business proper. In my opinion I do think it is a viable business option.

Starting a cell phone accessories business can be very lucrative and highly competitive. ... However, if you can find a niche with limited competition or create an online presence that outperforms your competitors, you can create a profitable small business selling cell phone accessories. can.

Mobile phone accessories still sells just like before and the profit margin still raising, I am saying this because I have a friend who is into it, is only a bit stressful at the beginning of the business, but good at the long run.

Mobile phone business with viable because everywhere you go now you get sales of mobile phones. selling of phone accessories it's very lucrative and these days you can get the phone anyway.

Starting a cell phone accessories business can be very lucrative and highly competitive. ... However, if you can find a niche with limited competition or create an online presence that outperforms your competitors, you can create a profitable small business selling cell phone accessories. can.
At present,steel processing, Mobile phone accessories business are profitable and highly sought-after businesses.starting a cellphone accessory business can be highly profitable and highly competitive.

A very viable business. Everyone use the gadgets and sooner or later they will want to replace a part of it. Whether the earpiece or a phone part. Another angle is who your suppliers are. Do you plan on importing from China?

One of the most profitable ventures now is selling of accessories. Phone and laptop accessories are cool business that people have interest in. From buying of earpiece, to battery, to charger etc. It is very viable.

Sure it is, like very viable. There is taste in that beauty while someone can willfully snap a mirror image of themselves. That act is not for them to show you what to look like but to show you what they are using.
Going into it will require a great deal of capital as taste differs and there are so many products.

Starting a cellphone accessory business can be highly profitable and highly competitive. ... However, if you can find a location with limited competition or create an online presence that outshines your competitors, you can build a profitable small business selling cellphone accessories.

I think that phone accessories business is a profitable business because we tend to change one thing or the other on our phone virtually every month, is either screen cover, or charger, or ear plugs etc... My Nebour also do the business and him and his family are leaving fine.

It is vaible depending on the location you choose. For instance one of my friend told me that he wants to go into phone acesries because where he leaves he has not seen anybkdy selling in whole sails, so if he could go ahead and buy it in wholesales and sell it at a better price, he will make his profit.

it is only profitable in a location that is highly populated and everything of going into this type of business you must try as much as possible to get the best quality product so that people can trust your product at any time to buy from you with this will make a lot of money from your business.

Phone accessories business is lucrative business when you're selling the original product
You just have to be selling parts of phone that's on board
And you have to sell very good products and don't cheat about your prices which will make you gain more customers

It is very lucrative because the number of people using phones keep on growing. And there is no way these people won't need one accessory or the other either to protect their phones or to repair their phones. So it is a very lucrative business.

It no longer news that everyone craves to have mobile phone or gadget. It is no longer seen as a means of communication but as a status symbol to show which divided yoi belong-the rich, the middle class or the poor. Mobile phone accessories are also in high demand. Starting up a mobile phone accessory sale business; is it viable?
One one the cool ways to making money in business is investing in selling phone and phone accessories. This business is a very lucrative one especially when you are in the urban areas phone accessories like charger, battery, pouch, and other parts sale well.

The business is a lucrative one and in fact, it had made a lot of people rich but it has its downside. You have got to be connected to other bigger suppliers due to the change in phone trend these days. You have to keep updating you stock every time so as to blend with the change in people's taste.

Mobile phone selling is okay. There are plenty profits to be made selling phone products and all. People use phone daily and they buy things to make there phones look very beautiful so it's a good profitable business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds