Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Minimum Investment to Start A Fast Food Store?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
The fast food business is one of the popular ones and we can consider this as its one of the businesses that is profitable all through out the year. So I would like to know the minimum investment requiredd to start this business in your country?

Advertisement Placeholder
The fast food business is one of the popular ones and we can consider this as its one of the businesses that is profitable all through out the year. So I would like to know the minimum investment requiredd to start this business in your country?
You need to have a reasonable amount of money. You will need about $4000 for it

I think we can start with lesser capital too if we can use used products and start at a small scale

It depends on what you define as fast food because prior always term an eatery as a fast food. If you stick to the real definition of fast food, $300 can raise this up for you.

Fast food is fast food like Burgers, Noodles, pasta etc and yes $300 can help us use that business on a small scale

I once had a restaurant and I invested about $3000 back in 2012. Later, I invested $2000 more to upgrade the restaurant.

I think that the amount of money you need may depend a lot on the kind of location you choose in the first place.

Location does matter and it also matters if we like to start on a big scale or small scale, with seating arrangement or no seating arrangements

I once had a restaurant and I invested about $3000 back in 2012. Later, I invested $2000 more to upgrade the restaurant.
You did a high class restaurant and that is why you had to spend that amount. A fast food by the street wouldn't cost that much.

Location does matter and it also matters if we like to start on a big scale or small scale, with seating arrangement or no seating arrangements

i think that location might matter a lot when it comes to running a fast food business or any other kind of business that requires you to establish your business in a physical location.

If we like to have a successful business then we should look to have a favorable location so as to have more customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds