Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mighty No. 9 Universe returns!

Ravenfreak

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Way back in 2013 a new Kickstarter project was started by the creator of Mega Man, Keiji Inafune. It was for a game titled Mighty No. 9, and it was supposed to be the spiritual successor to the blue blur himself. During this time I decided to make a fan community based around the upcoming game and thus Mighty No. 9 Universe was created and launched during the time the Kickstarter was still going strong. I wrote up a bit of a brief history around the site which you can read about it on the forums. Fast forward to a few weekends ago when I decided to clean up my old computer and take the hard drive out. I came across a database backup for Mighty No. 9 Universe and decided to bring it back online. I don't expect it to really have any activity at all to be honest with you. I did send out a mass email and posted on the Facebook page, but I need to figure out which email I used for my Twitter account for the website. I mainly brought it back online for archiving purposes, since to me it's a piece of video game history since it was the first and only fan forum dedicated to Mighty No. 9 other than the subreddit. Anywho come check out Mighty No. 9 Universe!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest