Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

mental preparation: starting your business with the right mindset!

Never start a business for the sole purpose of making money, this is the quickest way to drive away potential customers and/or get burnt out.

Also, don't put so much pressure on yourself to matter to the world. You don't have to change the world (not right away). Just focus on a need and find out how to fill that void.
Starting a business with the right mindset is very crucial today success of that business as if you have a mindset of you can't do it or you can't achieve it then definitely that business will definitely not succeed as you have already have a defeatist mindset.

Advertisement Placeholder
This I one of the very reasons why I encourage people to have made preparations to master their emotions before trying to get into businesses.

Yes you're right, the mindset one must have towards a business must not be solely based on profit making, you should consider the customers and make sure you provide the possible best for your customers
The reason why I have not been able to set up a business for some time it's not just only because of the capital requirements that I have not been able to meet but also because I want to cultivate the most positive mentality ever to start up this business. The importance of a positive mindset to start up a business cannot be overemphasized as this is absolutely very necessary for a business's success.

If we are starting up a business, we shouldn't allow our mentality to be overshadowed with issues that dwindles the business progress. We should be focus on the prospect of success.

Of course you are right because our mindset play the important role in everything we do, I'm happy with what the writer said have other driven factors it was really good to have other driven factors rather than just making profit because it can enhance your business and relationship with your customers.

Ina a much profit should be the primary motive of starting a buinsess, it should not the the driven factor. Like the poster said, there should be also driven factors apart from making money. This will attract customers and investors easily.
The motive surrounding any business expecially a new start up should not be for the revenue that would accure to the business alone,your ability to bring in a different and better alterntive to waht is obtainable in the market should be the driving force,then the revenue will follow.

Never start a business for the sole purpose of making money, this is the quickest way to drive away potential customers and/or get burnt out.

Also, don't put so much pressure on yourself to matter to the world. You don't have to change the world (not right away). Just focus on a need and find out how to fill that void.
I discover most people that run business on the sole purpose of making money end up failing in business and some person try to frastrate their customers because of greed if you can do your best and let go of the one you can do

The right motive to start a business is one that aims to provide value - once you're good at giving value, you'll definitely get rewarded by patronage.
Seek to fill a void and fill it well; watch yourself grow if you stick to it

You are right to some extent because starting a business with the mindset of making money alone without considering customers satisfaction is a bad energy for the business.

In starting and running a business one must be mentally prepared for it and have a mindset of passion, success, and service not only about profit.

Even though to me I think this is just a strategy. Businesses are all start up with the aim of making profit and nothing else. If I don't make profit with my business what else should I be doing

Ina a much profit should be the primary motive of starting a buinsess, it should not the the driven factor. Like the poster said, there should be also driven factors apart from making money. This will attract customers and investors easily.
Well as far as I am concerned the profit is the primary motive of starting up a business and it should be the driving force for every business move as profit is the sole of any business.

In starting and running a business one must be mentally prepared for it and have a mindset of passion, success, and service not only about profit.
What is actually the need for mental preparation when we are starting a business,To me a business is not something that needs a serious mental preparation as i think

I believe that being mentally prepared is one of the main things you should consider before starting a business. The problem is that you cannot get mentally prepared until or unless you are risking your money and If you have no idea whether you will generate profits or not. The risk of loss always make you tensed.

That is why it's best for you to start a business you have passion for , because your sole aim of the business would not be for only profit making but also improving the business

In whatever it is that you do in this life, having the right mindset is very important. Make sure that you understand and love the business that you want to do before you start to think of making profits.

That is why it's best for you to start a business you have passion for , because your sole aim of the business would not be for only profit making but also improving the business
I fully agree with your opinion that passion is the best reason for the business. If your business is only for the profit then I guess you will be stressed all the time because it is the money that you are after. If the business is about your passion then you can do sacrifices and you enjoy it.

In whatever it is that you do in this life, having the right mindset is very important. Make sure that you understand and love the business that you want to do before you start to think of making profits.
We need to have the right mindset for us to start up a business so that we can be able to set up the business for success if we do not have the right positive mindset for business then we are actually setting up the business for failure.

I fully agree with your opinion that passion is the best reason for the business. If your business is only for the profit then I guess you will be stressed all the time because it is the money that you are after. If the business is about your passion then you can do sacrifices and you enjoy it.
Yeah and passion also increase the development of the business, because you would be more interested in thinking of different method on how to make the business have large outreach

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds