Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

mental preparation: starting your business with the right mindset!

Thanks for your kind words my friend. Mindset really plays a key role in every endeavor we try to venture into while we are alive.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you understand what you want in business, it will be very easy for you to start with the right mind. Don't put pressure on yourself in trying to make sale at all cost as business grows over the time

When you understand what you want in business, it will be very easy for you to start with the right mind. Don't put pressure on yourself in trying to make sale at all cost as business grows over the time
Nice advice, I also take this advice for my own personal improvement, most new companies always look for an opportunity to sell products because they feel that they might fall in business if they are not selling.they might even sell at lost

Mindset,this means the taught of the heartbor the thinking that flow through the mind,what so ever we do our mind is just like the engine room of a car,if it modifies the who card is automatically modifies,if it is faulty the whole car is also faulty,every business man should always go into business with a positive taught

The right mindset of entering into business is non other than "what you offer has to benefit the community's needs " that's very important you must have a mindset of the person who made the most necessary equipment in life such as the person who made Colgate he fixed bad breath . The person who made Toilet paper He fixed bad smells. . so you must be able to see a need and fix it

Nice advice, I also take this advice for my own personal improvement, most new companies always look for an opportunity to sell products because they feel that they might fall in business if they are not selling.they might even sell at lost
Selling at a loss is a sign of desperation. That usually happens to a newbie in business who is feeling the pressure of a stagnant operation. Selling at a loss is not a guarantee of getting customers.

Selling at a loss is a sign of desperation. That usually happens to a newbie in business who is feeling the pressure of a stagnant operation. Selling at a loss is not a guarantee of getting customers.
That is exactly the truth ,so many new business that has come into existence have to understand that it is not easy and as a results that they should employ the best that is needed to succeed in a business while still protecting their products quality.

Mindset is very important when starting a business. Building a great one will be your biggest guide even when you feel like being lazy and doing nothing. So I think one should start with their mindset before starting a business.

True but the sad reality is that most start or go into a business with a mindset of making money only and thus they find themselves under pressure to succeed at the shortest time possible.

Normally the purpose of starting a business is to make more money and income and not for the fun of it,he only thing I know is you should choose the business you love doing and not rush because money is not flowing.
This is a good way to think if you start any business, but the reality is not so.

For so many entrepreneurs, the motivating factor when starting a business is money.

What one should do is to also choose something that you're passionate about, something that adds value to the people.

It's always good to sit and start thinking of your biz, to some extent being with the right mindset will help ease the stress.

The essence of venturing into any business is to make money so I don’t agree with your first point. However it’s very much advisable to not put much pressure on oneself but you should always push yourself to do better. The most important points are self discipline and determination. Most businesses nowadays folds up because of financial mismanagement and it’s a typical act of indiscipline. Also it’s not always rosy at the beginning so you’ve to be determined and have perseverance in order to attain success
Well said, really said it better actually because it's important not to be too much pressure on yourself, and the important things indeed are determination and discipline because that's where consistency comes in too

Yeah and passion also increase the development of the business, because you would be more interested in thinking of different method on how to make the business have large outreach
I think what most business owners are lacking in The Passion to drive the business to eat highest height of success and that can only come about when you feel that you need to do all within your power to make the business successful even if it means you not getting anything from the business at that particular point in time.

A positive mindset is very important whenever you are starting a business because this is what is going to keep you going during the tough days and maintain your discipline.

Yes you're right, the mindset one must have towards a business must not be solely based on profit making, you should consider the customers and make sure you provide the possible best for your customers

There are many people who suffer from depression after suffering from a huge loss in business. i do not recommend them to start a new business until or unless they get mentally prepared once again. Even I was worried about my financial problems until I discovered Bizdustry.

A positive mindset is very important whenever you are starting a business because this is what is going to keep you going during the tough days and maintain your discipline.
Yes positive mindset is an example of an healthy mindset that an individual need to have when they are starting a business believing that you have failed in a business before starting is not a good sign especially for young entrepreneur.

Exactly, the aim of the a starting entrepreneur should be to satisfy his customers while being comfortable with it. After that everything falls into place

This is very true. A positive mindset is also good when starting a business.you have to believe in yourself that you are capable and put in your best shot in your business to succeed

When you are starting a business, never start with any doubts in your mind. If you have any doubts, they should be cleared before you launch your business. You should be 100 percent sure about the business.

I think this is very important if you don't have the right mindset when you want to start a business you are doomed to fail even if you have all the resources and money in this world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds