Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Members who always talk about Religion/Politics etc

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
How do you deal with members who always seem to incorporate religion, politics or other similar topics into everything they do?

To make it clear, I have no problem with people who believe in what they believe, but people who feel the need to throw it in my face 24/7 deserve a rotten apple to the face.

Advertisement Placeholder
It really depends on the posts which they post. For example, if they always like to post religion/politics stuff in a Webmaster Discussion thread, I will probably say that they are too off-topic. However, I like encouraging these members to post because most of them create unique and quality content. But yeah, I firmly believe that if a forum is not all about religion or politics, these members should not talk only about this stuff. Otherwise, they will probably be warned.

I really don't care if someone tries to throw their opinions in my face. I have my own beliefs and nothing is going to change that. Plus I'm not the kind of person to get mad or offended easily. But other members are complaining to me about this I will say something.

I really would not care too much. However, I do know many forums that completely ban the talk of religion and politics just to avoid any problems from happening at all. Do you think this is a good idea?

I really would not care too much. However, I do know many forums that completely ban the talk of religion and politics just to avoid any problems from happening at all. Do you think this is a good idea?
I wouldn't think it's a good idea. Members don't like having too many restrictions ... I was on a forum like this and I felt limited to what I could post. I just left.

I will not interfere in any religious or political discussion, unless it is a very controversial topic. I encourage members to have debates in my forum, but please don't cross the line.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds