Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Maybe your the problem..

guyyanthony

Trustfall <3
Credits
New graphics guys,
i'm TOTALLY in love with the ava max creation!!

elliegouldingset.png

avamax.png

Last edited:
Thanks <3

@André may i ask what is funny? as you reacted with laughter and i am curious
Yeah man, of course you may, and yep, i did hit the "laughter" reaction option indeed.

Notice the individual's expression, depicted in the lower right tv,...😄i found it to be mildly amusing earlier,...and so i tapped "laugh" reaction to express this positive amusement which manifested as what may be more accurately described as being a generalized positive humour response elicited typically subsequent to the experience for witnessing humorously interpreted subjective sense perceptions—(& also simultaneously to express my acknowledgement and therefore validation of your having efforted for sharing your content here too,... because like every individual, you matter to me.)

Sweet🙂👍

Yeah man, of course you may, and yep, i did hit the "laughter" reaction option indeed.

Notice the individual's expression, depicted in the lower right tv,...😄i found it to be mildly amusing earlier,...and so i tapped "laugh" reaction to express this positive amusement which manifested as what may be more accurately described as being a generalized positive humour response elicited typically subsequent to the experience for witnessing humorously interpreted subjective sense perceptions—(& also simultaneously to express my acknowledgement and therefore validation of your having efforted for sharing your content here too,... because like every individual, you matter to me.)

Sweet🙂👍
no worries at all, i also laughed at that too haha i was just curious thats all haha

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor