Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marketing Strategy

chicnthin

Mythical member
Credits
The recent commercial from RC Cola, a famous soda drink on our country, has made noise on social media. It was odd and weird type of content, but their marketing strategy was great because everyone was talking about it. I don't know how to insert pictures here so I just put the link.

https://youtu.be/hXWj5BK7evM

Advertisement Placeholder
Aggressive marketing always works when you are trying to penetrate the market. marketing gimmicks work when you are building your brand or impress your potential clients. There are a lot of products that exist in the market just because of marketing.

I just watched the video you attached to your thread and I am in total awe of this commercial from RC Cola and I would really like to congratulate the marketing team for using a new approach to market an already popular product. Now I know the importance of a good marketing team.

Marketing strategy requires a total application of knowledge and skills. It might look worrisome, but once you get your outlines right, you are perfectly good to go. take your time to get this very activity in your business right. Once this is done, you can go all the way!

The recent commercial from RC Cola, a famous soda drink on our country, has made noise on social media. It was odd and weird type of content, but their marketing strategy was great because everyone was talking about it. I don't know how to insert pictures here so I just put the link.

Some times when a company is experiencing low turnout for their sales, using some kind of odd advertisement that makes people talk about the product and the kind of advertisement placed on it. At the long run the product becomes popular and gain sales.

I just watched the video you attached to your thread and I am in total awe of this commercial from RC Cola and I would really like to congratulate the marketing team for using a new approach to market an already popular product. Now I know the importance of a good marketing team.
It was a really successful marketing strategy. Everyone in our country was talking about it, especially the young ones. They even made memes about it, although it was mostly talked about as a joke, the outcome was still successful.

Well, for a joke, the worst marketing strategy was done by Coke in the 80s. I still remember it when I was a kid. It was for "New Coke", lol. Anyway, I don't remember what it tasted like, but it didn't go well.

Having a good marketing strategy is one of the best ways to pitch a product and services to a customer and ensure that they buy it after marketing it to them. This is a good concept because the buyer will see value in what they are buying likewise the company making money from there PR

It was a really successful marketing strategy. Everyone in our country was talking about it, especially the young ones. They even made memes about it, although it was mostly talked about as a joke, the outcome was still successful.
A marketing strategy is a business’s overall approach to how it will reach its desired new customers. That being said, having an effective marketing strategy in place is hands down one of the best marketing tools you can use.

Their are different ways of marketing strategies , example like advertisement most people use advertisement to get their products get known . another way is giveaway price most companies do give away when trying to sell their old stocks

Well I believe they can still improve on their drinks, but I see nothing wrong with their drinks anyway, but as long their marketing strategy is top notch they are close to becoming big and can take over other beverages (except coca cola)

When you say weird and odd I think that is the type of advertising that they call negative approach. I heard that from my cousin who works in an advertising agency. In those times there was the TV ad of Philip Morris 100 (which is the longest stick of cigarette). The guy would ask a light from his friend who has a cigarette lighter. After lighting, the cigarette would be clipped by the lid of the lighter then the blurb would appear - one of the disadvantages of smoking Philip Morris 100. That was a hit and everyone was talking about that ad.

The purpose of advertisement is to ring a rhythm in the heads of the consumers. That was a perfect advertisement put out in order to create awareness about their products. Though it generated curiosity but its popularity level has increased

Marketing strategy alludes to a business' general course of action for arriving at imminent purchasers and transforming them into clients of their items or administrations. An advertising methodology contains the organization's incentive, key brand informing, information on track client socioeconomics, and other significant level components.

The four Ps are: product, price, place and promotion. Because they work together, their order is of no consequence. Product: Products exist to solve a problem or a need that a consumer has or may realize that he has.

A marketing strategy refers to a business's overall game plan for reaching prospective consumers and turning them into customers of their products or services. A marketing strategy contains the company's value proposition, key brand messaging, data on target customer demographics, and other high-level elements.

Everyone is going to use internet social media and different platforms for marketing and promotion of business, but companies with different marketing strategies and ideas are enable to attract more customers.
I think aggressive and entertaining marketing strategies are more attractive to attract huge customers.

Marketing strategy are all the overall endeavors to improve the sales of an organization and improves their productivity and maximize profits. The marketing strategy entails strategic brand, regular innovations and many more

Marketing strategies is a business strategy and way of improving sales and demands for a company's service, product or goods. It helps to create convincing awareness about the company product

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds