Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marketing Strategy

I wonder what is with humans and free stuffs. If you even ask some people why they do not patronize a product they would tell you it is because they haven't gotten anything from it first
Hahaha this made me remember something, have you ever bought suya by the road side before? I don't know about other places but here they usually give you a free piece to taste before you buy. Whenever we go to buy I we always make sure we ask for our free suya first, yes it's just a piece, small one at that but it's very important.😂

Advertisement Placeholder
Hahaha this made me remember something, have you ever bought suya by the road side before? I don't know about other places but here they usually give you a free piece to taste before you buy. Whenever we go to buy I we always make sure we ask for our free suya first, yes it's just a piece, small one at that but it's very important.😂
LOL, so you are part of the people that eat free suya. I also liked to patronize only the mallan that would give free suya but ever since the various rumors online about suya I have stopped eating it.

It is good to adopt a good marketing strategy in order to ensure consistent sales with your products or services in the marketplace. two steps marketing is one of the marketing strategy you can adopt for your business.

LOL, so you are part of the people that eat free suya. I also liked to patronize only the mallan that would give free suya but ever since the various rumors online about suya I have stopped eating it.

😂😂 Yes oo, I just can't explain it but there is something about that free one, sometimes I get angry self, when I don't get it. Yes I stopped eating it back then but right now I still eat once in awhile or when am hungry for it.

😂😂 Yes oo, I just can't explain it but there is something about that free one, sometimes I get angry self, when I don't get it. Yes I stopped eating it back then but right now I still eat once in awhile or when am hungry for it.
So free things gets you excited to the extent tgst if you don't get it, you get angry 😂. I hope you get free things when you want to buy electronics too, lol. I don't really like suya so the free suya never really motivates me

So free things gets you excited to the extent tgst if you don't get it, you get angry 😂. I hope you get free things when you want to buy electronics too, lol. I don't really like suya so the free suya never really motivates me
LoL ooh I get, though as for me, anything related to meat, I love it. There is something about free things, even when it's not food related, like where I usually fill gas from, anytime you fill your gas they give you a free drink, it could me bottled water and in some cases just a soft drink, though this is something we can buy at anytime but there is this excitement when we get it there. There was a time one elderly man was even asking what about my free drink 😂

LoL ooh I get, though as for me, anything related to meat, I love it. There is something about free things, even when it's not food related, like where I usually fill gas from, anytime you fill your gas they give you a free drink, it could me bottled water and in some cases just a soft drink, though this is something we can buy at anytime but there is this excitement when we get it there. There was a time one elderly man was even asking what about my free drink 😂
We all love free things right which is what many business understands and capitalize on to provide something free to customers even though we are indirectly paying for it.

We all love free things right which is what many business understands and capitalize on to provide something free to customers even though we are indirectly paying for it.
Lol that's the trick there, Notting is actually free. Like back then I school, my school deicide to do a scholarship program, I was working for one of the lectures. When he broke down the whole thing, does in the scholarship are actually paying more than the normal students, can you imagine.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds