Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marketing Strategy

A clear marketing strategy should revolve around the company's value proposition, which communicates to consumers what the company stands for, how it operates, and why it deserves their business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Aggressive marketing always works when you are trying to penetrate the market. marketing gimmicks work when you are building your brand or impress your potential clients. There are a lot of products that exist in the market just because of marketing.

They have a good marketing strategy, to outshine your competitors, you need to make a lot of notice about your product, you need to outline the features of your product and tell them the reason why your product is better.

A marketing strategy refers to a business's overall game plan for reaching prospective consumers and turning them into customers of their products or services. A marketing strategy contains the company's value proposition, key brand messaging, data on target customer demographics, and other high-level elements.

A marketing strategy refers to a business's overall game plan for reaching prospective consumers and turning them into customers of their products or services. A marketing strategy contains the company's value proposition, key brand messaging, data on target customer demographics, and other high-level elements.

I do not really understand the advert after watching because the language was not something I understand.
But I definitely know that a company must have a good marketing strategy in order to attract more customers for their business
It is very important that marketing professionals are employed in order to improve sales
[automerge]1612095507[/automerge]
I do not really understand the advert after watching because the language was not something I understand.
But I definitely know that a company must have a good marketing strategy in order to attract more customers for their business
It is very important that marketing professionals are employed in order to improve sales

It is important that you companies public relations team sit well and carve out good and precise marketing strategies that would not offend people and would instead be convincing to them to buy this products from you instead.

A good marketing strategy incudes designing a good ad (good graphics, good copy) and promoting it to the target customers. When you advetise to the potential customers, you cam drive sales

Marketing strategy requires a total application of knowledge and skills. It might look worrisome, but once you get your outlines right, you are perfectly good to go. take your time to get this very activity in your business right. Once this is done, you can go all the way!

Wow! I just finished watching this video you sent here. I must truly commend the team behind the promotion of this advert through their marketing strategies. They have actually lifted the RC cola to be known among it competitors.

Marketing strategy simply has to do with you looking for the right method to promote your business or services to the right audience, or your target audience. Alot of business owners today just try to promote their services without having the right target audience in mind.

A popular businessman once said it's important businesses advertise to show they are proud of their products which in turn generates customers which is what I think rc cola did which is a very good marketing strategy if you ask me. People are talking about it and so customers would increase.

A popular businessman once said it's important businesses advertise to show they are proud of their products which in turn generates customers which is what I think rc cola did which is a very good marketing strategy if you ask me. People are talking about it and so customers would increase.
Did cola do something I am not yet aware of? Or what are you taking about here. That by the side though, I think what the business man said is true, cause no one would advertise their business if they are not proud of it.

Did cola do something I am not yet aware of? Or what are you taking about here. That by the side though, I think what the business man said is true, cause no one would advertise their business if they are not proud of it.
Sometimes last year, rc cola did an advertisement and went to some popular market place and selected dancers in the street and handed the winners packs of rc cola.

What you just posted up is something one of my teachers also likes to do when it comes to providing case studies for marketing online.
Anything and any company that has a good marketing message or advert is usually a lesson for us.

Sometimes last year, rc cola did an advertisement and went to some popular market place and selected dancers in the street and handed the winners packs of rc cola.
Wow that's nice, I think cola is not the only one who has done this before, Back then, some time back a telecommunication company once did it, they gave out free sim cards and even another drink company but I can't really remember the name.

Wow that's nice, I think cola is not the only one who has done this before, Back then, some time back a telecommunication company once did it, they gave out free sim cards and even another drink company but I can't really remember the name.
It's all a marketing strategy which is what many of these big companies understand thereby doing a lot of advertisement and supposed giveaway to attract customers.

It's all a marketing strategy which is what many of these big companies understand thereby doing a lot of advertisement and supposed giveaway to attract customers.
That's right, people tend to remember these things, once they get something for free and the thing is actually good, they would definitely want to make use of it again, this would make them start buying the products.

The recent commercial from RC Cola, a famous soda drink on our country, has made noise on social media. It was odd and weird type of content, but their marketing strategy was great because everyone was talking about it. I don't know how to insert pictures here so I just put the link.

https://youtu.be/hXWj5BK7evM
They are engaging in creating a lot of awareness for their products and brand. I will say the method is working for them since a lot of people are talking about the product. The company just need to capitalise only awareness and used to create fascinating experience with their customers.

That's right, people tend to remember these things, once they get something for free and the thing is actually good, they would definitely want to make use of it again, this would make them start buying the products.
I wonder what is with humans and free stuffs. If you even ask some people why they do not patronize a product they would tell you it is because they haven't gotten anything from it first

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds