Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marketing Small Business Start ups

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
What would be your suggestions to market a new start up business?

My suggestions would include paper flyers posted at public places, advertising over the radio, and ad placement over social media, to get the word out for those who may be looking for what is being sold at the startup.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to create awareness for a business start up is to create social media handle in across all social media channel. You have to be creative with this method so as to get more customer engagement

My suggestions would include paper flyers posted at public places, advertising over the radio, and ad placement over social media, to get the word out for those who may be looking for what is being sold at the startup.
Posting paper fliers and advertising on radio are just waste of time and money...why not just try to look for a DJ and big speakers and place them Infront of your business shop or house...that way they can attract more customers with cool music. That's just my opinion

A little gathering too could be helpful. Where you can enlighten people about the product. Ads are very great means too.

As a small business, you can tell your friends, relatives or even pay influencers to help market your products.

If I am in position to advise a new start up business owner on marketing, I would say they should their product through direct response advertisement.

Direct response marketing involves preparing a sales funnel and create an advert that target the prospects.

The adverts will be in form of free offer to attract the prospects to the sales funnel and subsequence sales will happen down the funnel.

Creating awareness for your business, website, any brand at all. Via social medias, youtube channels, sponsored contents, etc. Will enable one yo gather referrals and potential clients that will bring profit to his business course.

Whatever be the small business is, give some good offers at the first day of your starting as people will surely come to avail it. After that you can distribute flyers, give advertisements on different tv channels & also advertise your small business products on social media.

It depends on your budget. You can make use of the digital space.
If the budget is that low then I will suggest that he should print banners and go door to door around the community to spread the news and also try to give advise and be friendly to every customer no matter the cost.

In order to start any business, first of all you need to advertise it on different channels so that more and more people visit this channel and you can benefit from it. And your business will run very well and you will be able to make a lot of money and your business will be very popular because of advertising.

I would suggest that such a business should pursue an aggressive marketing campaign both offline and online.
In offline marketing and advertising, they can concentrate on billboard advertisement, hand bills, business cards e.t.c
When it comes to online platform, facebook targeted ads will do the job very fine for a start up.

For a small business and business just starting up , I would suggest you do more of digital marketing, that is you do more of online marketing as this will reduce the cost , also one or one awareness is needful

If the business is an offline business like a store then I would go for the traditional poster or billboard. With flyers, it would be depending on the kind of business. Usually the real estate marketers here that sells condominium units are in the streets to distribute flyers to the passersby. For a store I think the flyer is not needed and probably a post in social media can also help although the location of the target prospects is crucial.

Marketing small businesses should be done a bit differently from marketing large businesses. There should be emphasis on saving cost and achieving result. Cheat media should be used, but most importantly, they should be effective enough to achieve the desired result. Small businesses could engage in social media marketing to help save money funds.

A lot of advertisement is needed,I suggest neighborhood advertisement,if you do this with the sample of your products given to them either free or promotion price,it will help your productto be known fast.

There are lots of advertisement medium where by you can create awareness about your products or business, but I think the best is through sign post and social media advertisement, this can reach a great number of people in few hours

Define your end goal. Maintain a consistent brand and message. Determine your target audience. Find the social channel for your start up .Build a referral network. Cultivate relationships with influencers.

I support your points and I would say there are perfect and accurate way to market a new small business to gain customers. I want to shed more light on creating social media presence. Many small business owners do neglect the place of social media advertisement of their products. One thing to note is that , the world is advancing the better we adapt to using social media the better for us all

As a business man who what to market a small scale business start up, you have to start door to door marketing just using your words and persuading people to test and buy your products. You can also print hand bills and distribute them or you can organize small jingles and also go round and letting people know about the effectiveness and quality of your products.

I don't think small businesses and start ups can afford to use traditional advertising methods like radio, tv or print ads, flyers and posters, etc. In my country the price of setting a medium size bill board cost around $1000. I think digital marketing is a better idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds