Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marketing products.

Mostee501

Captain Junkie
Credits
Marketing is an important part of businesses which involves buying and selling transactions to enable the growth of the business. Social media platforms are another good form for marketing products and services, due to the high traffic generation rates.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can marketing on social media, however, this does not mean you will start generating a lot of money. There are other factors involved when it comes to generate sales. For instance, your product must be unique and of high quality.

Yeah,before making income from your products you market,after generating audience, you still need to convince them on why the should patronize you and you need to always provide high quality products to enable you maintain already captured clients.

You may be able to sell some products through aggressive marketing, however, if your products are not good, it will be difficult to generate more sales. Therefore, selling better products is as important as spending money on advertising.

I don't have any experience with marketing on social media. However, my friends run facebook ads and drive sales.

You may be able to sell some products through aggressive marketing, however, if your products are not good, it will be difficult to generate more sales. Therefore, selling better products is as important as spending money on advertising.
Selling good quality products at good rates will boost your sales and your clients will tell their friends and family about your services,this is indirectly advertising for you.

I don't have any experience with marketing on social media. However, my friends run facebook ads and drive sales.
Running facebook ads to drive sales is another good form of marketing. To know more about social media marketing, you can engage more in topics concerning it.

When you are marketing your business, spending a lot of money does not guarantee that there will be a huge sale. You need to market to the right people, through the right method. There is no point in trying to sell comb to bald men.

Running facebook ads to drive sales is another good form of marketing. To know more about social media marketing, you can engage more in topics concerning it.
Well, I don't have experience however, I know how ads on facebook are run. First of all you need a page, once you have a page, you can either advertise your page, or post, o products.

I agree that social media is a good venue for marketing the business. However, there is no guarantee that your business will get a good number of traffic because it would depend on the kind of social media account that you have aside from the types of followers that you account have. For good measure the Facebook Page can be created for marketing purposes. It functions like a mini website.

Well, I don't have experience however, I know how ads on facebook are run. First of all you need a page, once you have a page, you can either advertise your page, or post, o products.
Well it's good you know how facebook ads work,but still on that you'll still need to go through their terms and conditions in order not to falter any rules.

Marketing a product you can market your product through social media by advertising using Facebook so to get a lot of followers that will come to your business.

Marketing is one of the essential part of driving the business to get notice. If we don't market the best way it won't attract viral attention or get to the targeted audience. That's why we ought to market our products, business where it will be noticed.

Marketing is an important part of businesses which involves buying and selling transactions to enable the growth of the business. Social media platforms are another good form for marketing products and services, due to the high traffic generation rates.
Of course social media is the best place to do marketing when giving am option,but not everyone are on social media. We have those market woman that don't know about social media,so one could also do marketing in an open place like a market as well.

Marketing/advertising is indeed important part of any business it increase patronage through high rate of publicity. Note that marketing also helps with publicity because you are invariably publicizing your goods and services to the public.

without marketing, you are hindering your chances for bringing sales, that's a sure thing, you can still manage to sell some of your products, but marketing surely boosts that

Social media happens to be the most effective ways through which someone can market their goods and services these days as there seem to be more people on social networks than people that are not on it in this world right now.

You can marketing on social media, however, this does not mean you will start generating a lot of money. There are other factors involved when it comes to generate sales. For instance, your product must be unique and of high quality.
There is no how a business can continue to thrive without the presence of influx of customers for patronage,and this is made possible by a well cordinated marketing strategy.social media,search engine marketing and the traditional methods are ways to do this.

Yeah, I agree with you, social media has become very relevant in choosing product since it has many users but what of product that can't be sold online like herbs

Marketing is very important for any business that really wants to succeed. Any business that has a very good marketing team is definitely on the way to be successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds