Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Market volatility

Sanusi

Legendary member
Credits
Market volatility is the way the price pop up for instance like when the price hits take profit, so i have being Wondering how to market volatility occurs, moroever i would expect the market to go my way due to the fact that bullish engulfing pattern occurs at downward of my trend but it won't go my way so it will just pop down and sell. So please how do i know market volatility.

Advertisement Placeholder
Volatility, some investment like crytpo, forex and stocks, makes use of volatility.
Volatility is the way market move up and down.
If there is high volatility it means the market is moving fast than on a normal day.

When you say bullish what comes to my mind is the stock market that when the transactions are heavy then there is a bull run. With the forex the volatility is caused by many factors. But the main factor of volatility are the traders with their buying and selling of foreign currency. When there is a political issue in a country then their currency may also be volatile because traders are speculating on the price of that particular currency.

Volatility means "no actual value" it retains in the end. i mean it jumps up or down much but that is not its actual value so much risky because continuously 20% down... again 20% down....somtimes it can go long loss way though it is forex may not possible but in crypto definitely possible COCOS may be a coin jumped 1600x times in 1 hour that was record i have seen in my life.

Answering your question on volatility in the forex market, I am of the personal opinion that the most volatility in the forex market is cause by news or you could also say, fundamentals. This is confirmed by how the market reacts, how volatile the market is on every first friday of the month which is the day NFP is released

The volatility in Forex trading is normal, that is how the market was designed, the same thing applies to crypto currencies, something you see a coin skyrocketing to the moon, you may begin to wonder what is happening, but that's how they operate if volatility does not occur in Forex I don't think any body can trade it.

To understand market volatility,you need to note the concept off retracement and fullbacks. Is always good to check out higher time frames before running a trade also noting your trendline and support levels.

The forestry market is in volatile markets, the volatility of the market makes it stands the higher film that makes everyone want to invest in Forestry.

Market volatility is the way the price pop up for instance like when the price hits take profit, so i have being Wondering how to market volatility occurs, moroever i would expect the market to go my way due to the fact that bullish engulfing pattern occurs at downward of my trend but it won't go my way so it will just pop down and sell. So please how do i know market volatility.
Market volatility is caused by one main reason and that is the supply and demand of any coin or currency that is involved. For example if there is a scare that the currency might decrease in value then many people would tend to sell and this will result in a price reduction, however if people anticipate an increase in the currency then there will be increased demand and the price will go up.

Hmm.hm make volatility is not easy to know oo... All this patterns and chart does not guarantee the movement of market most cases...

Market volatility is possible in the world of cryptocurrency trading. market volatility of course as lot of people are trading the cryptocurrency at different level and volumes.

Market volatility in crypto currency trading is why most investors are trading just that not all runs are desirable, I don't think it can be found that but who knows, this bearish run came unexpectedly

Simply put, the market volatility is same as market fluctuations. Whether it's forex or in cryptocurrency, the fluctuations is what brings in profit. Then ability to analyse this sensitive portion of the market would be a plus. We use the technical analysis to predict the price movement.

Some of these market volatility are being created purposely by some individuals who happened to be influences on the market and the products respectively

You can know market volatility by reading charts. You can tell also from rapid price movement from the place where you can view prices in your trading app.

Market volatility is actually the fluctuations of the value of the coins in the market,this is what will determine when to buy and save or trade in for quick profit or gains.This is what brings beauty in the whole market trading.
[automerge]1632397057[/automerge]
Market volatility is actually the fluctuations of the value of the coins in the market,this is what will determine when to buy and save or trade in for quick profit or gains.This is what brings beauty in the whole market trading.
[automerge]1632397057[/automerge]

Volatility is a measure of the price distance between market fluctuations. So the greater the market volatility, the greater the risk. The way to know market volatility is to measure market fluctuations, for example, within two weeks. To avoid losses you can place a Stop Loss smaller than your profit target.

I think you can know market volatility by following up the market to know when is good to invest so to make good profit from investment, these is really good to read chat in order to follow up.

Volatility means "no actual value" it retains in the end. i mean it jumps up or down much but that is not its actual value so much risky because continuously 20% down... again 20% down....somtimes it can go long loss way though it is forex may not possible but in crypto definitely possible COCOS may be a coin jumped 1600x times in 1 hour that was record i have seen in my life.
The aspect of volatility is one of the factor that makes the cryptocurency market trading very interesting,because it can actually make someone to become rich in a plit second of trade and vise versa.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds