Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Market volatility

Market volatility is the way the price pop up for instance like when the price hits take profit, so i have being Wondering how to market volatility occurs, moroever i would expect the market to go my way due to the fact that bullish engulfing pattern occurs at downward of my trend but it won't go my way so it will just pop down and sell. So please how do i know market volatility.
If you are an experienced trader, you do not have to be worried.
The forex market is a freefall, the market can favour you or not at any time.
You just have to be careful or source for any risk management tool.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is hard to predict which area of the spectrum the volatility tilts towards, several factors could be responsible for the markets volatility, volume, prices, inflation, investment, purchases and so on.

Market volatility is the way the price pop up for instance like when the price hits take profit, so i have being Wondering how to market volatility occurs, moroever i would expect the market to go my way due to the fact that bullish engulfing pattern occurs at downward of my trend but it won't go my way so it will just pop down and sell. So please how do i know market volatility.
Market Volatility has to do with how the currency value rises or drops.
It does not have to be in your favour.
You just have to study the market trends to be able to make profits.

In statistical terms, volatility is the standard deviation of a market or security's annualised returns over a given period - essentially the rate at which its price increases or decreases. ... If the price moves higher or lower more slowly, or stays relatively stable, it is said to have low volatility

Market volatility in simple terms is how much money that's being pumped into the market at a particular time - that's how much money people have in assets that are on the market at that time.

I take it you mean to know in which direction the market will move. This is quite hard and us best gained through experience. It also helps to keep up with what others in the industry are doing and saying.

You should understand that market won't go your way or anyone else for that matter because it's a volatile market which means it would keep rising and falling based on factors that affect it one can only predict.

When you say bullish what comes to my mind is the stock market that when the transactions are heavy then there is a bull run. With the forex the volatility is caused by many factors. But the main factor of volatility are the traders with their buying and selling of foreign currency. When there is a political issue in a country then their currency may also be volatile because traders are speculating on the price of that particular currency.
Like you have stated on the issue of volatility,there are many factors that makes the market to experience volatility,another is the news about certain government decision about the issue of cryptocurency in a country.

Volatility is where the money is!
That's why I love to trade highly volatile pairs like NASDAQ.
If you know how to trade when their is high volatility, the money would troop in effortlessly

Market volatility in crypto currency trading is why most investors are trading just that not all runs are desirable, I don't think it can be found that but who knows, this bearish run came unexpectedly
Trading is the new normal these days.
Direct investment without adequate control is becoming absolute.
Infact according to what I am seeing currently, investors would troop into trading

Studying of candles bodies is not the only way you can succeed in the market. There are so many things that are being put into consideration when thinking of trading the market.

Frankly speaking this is mostly applied in the trading of crypto and Forex perhaps. Market volatility refers to the taking advantage of the prices when they go up make some profits and hors for a while when the prices go down. I normally hate this Idea as that it has no difference to gambling.

Yes you are right, the volume in the market helps us to trade, that's why if there's no volume in the market we don't take a trade, you'll understand what I mean if you are a forex trader.

Volatility, some investment like crytpo, forex and stocks, makes use of volatility.
Volatility is the way market move up and down.
If there is high volatility it means the market is moving fast than on a normal day.
Of course almost all trades involve volatility - because there must be continuous price movements. Variations could then be determined by how large and quickly turnovers are made.

Answering your question on volatility in the forex market, I am of the personal opinion that the most volatility in the forex market is cause by news or you could also say, fundamentals. This is confirmed by how the market reacts, how volatile the market is on every first friday of the month which is the day NFP is released
The markets are generally volatile to my understanding , that is why some people who are just new into forex will always try as much as possible to avoid trading gold because it is a very volatile Pairs only for the experts to trade.

I agree with what you've said the financial market is volatile, if you want to earn money on trading just know that you are into a game of risk, that's why knowing what you are doing is very important.

I mostly trade in volatile market conditions especially during the event of news .
My strategy perfectly fits into that condition and it brings significant returns.

I agree with what you've said the financial market is volatile, if you want to earn money on trading just know that you are into a game of risk, that's why knowing what you are doing is very important.
That's just fact, if t Seems like I'll learn a lot of things from what you are saying, by how you speak it seems like you have good knowledge on forex trading.

That's just fact, if t Seems like I'll learn a lot of things from what you are saying, by how you speak it seems like you have good knowledge on forex trading.
If you want to learn forex trading I have a lot of stuffs that will help you do that, trading is something that will fetch you a considerable amount of money if you know what you are doing.

I take it you mean to know in which direction the market will move. This is quite hard and us best gained through experience. It also helps to keep up with what others in the industry are doing and saying.
The issue of market volatility can be caused by many factor,it could be the factor of demand ans supply or the issue of a commodity increase or policies from a particular government.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds