Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing a business from another country. the

Speaking specifically about the management of a school, if it is managed in the same way as in my country, it should not have many problems to have control from another country. This is because, being an educational institution, they conduct monthly evaluations of management and finances on behalf of higher authorities. If there is any financial inconsistency, the undersigned administrators will be fired.

Advertisement Placeholder
As long as you have competent and trustworthy employees, you are likely to face little to no challenges whatsoever. But when you have incompetent or greedy staff, dishonesty will come into play and you may not be fully updated on the current situations of your school. Everything will just depend on the kind of staff you have.

It is always very tough to handle any business from different place. So it is also challenging for Us to manage any business from other place that too from other country.
Challenges are , we can not see physically, we can not handle employees with 100% care. We can not sale or purchase with full intensity.

Below are five tips to help you manage a company a world away.
Communicate clearly and often When working internationally, communication is key. ...
Bridge the distance with technology. ...
Embrace cultural differences. ...
Leverage partnerships and ask for help. ...
Create and maintain relationships.
True, yoy have made a list of valid points. And I think that for a company to have a manager or owner to want to run a company from another country means that the company is established and is trying to expand it's wings.

If you trust your uncle and he's capable of this business then, of course, this job will help you and him to get some profits, you will face many difficulties and challenges, but you can overcome them normally, my uncle lives now in the U.S.A, and he still has some business jobs in my country.

the rapid increase in the globalisation of business and the growing significance in one country are sometimes ineffective or irrelevant in another country.there are many challenges managing a business in another country

the rapid increase in the globalisation of business and the growing significance in one country are sometimes ineffective or irrelevant in another country.there are many challenges managing a business in another country
The challenges involved are too much that is why some countries still struggle hard to keep up with the plans they have in achieving their goals

Managing a business from another would be a very difficult task to carry out as availability matters alot in the day to day running of a business. It can only be achieved if you have a representative who can oversee the business or establishment in your absence but total unavailability would be a very great disadvantage to the business.

As long as you have competent and trustworthy employees, you are likely to face little to no challenges whatsoever. But when you have incompetent or greedy staff, dishonesty will come into play and you may not be fully updated on the current situations of your school. Everything will just depend on the kind of staff you have.
You are right, the burden falls largely on the staff working in that educational institution, as long as they are honest and good people, there will be fewer problems that can be found, this way it will be easier to take control and management from another country, without so many worries.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
What are such challenges?
Managing a business from abroad could be very tiring at times if you don't have any body to manage it for you, there sre challenges that you have to sort for yourselves but you won't be able to because you are not there, the only solution is to have a representative over there to assist you.

I have never lived in another country, therefore, I do not have anything to say on this topics. However, I believe if you have a good team, you can manage your business from anywhere in the world.

Managing a business from another country is very risky and full of challenges. The truth is that it is really hard especially when you are not getting the return profit that is suppose to come in.

Schooling is something that requires a lot if attention especially when it has to do with small children . I think your uncle most certainly has someone who he trusts very well who is at the helm of affairs here in his behalf and that is just the right thing to do.

Concerning managing a business from another country. Well, I would say that communication is key and good relationship is very essential. You need to control the business remotely by having loyal and trustworthy people to oversee the progress of the business

To be able to run a business effectively from outside a country, there must be someone who is accountable to run the business got you. And the person will be answerable to you

I think the better business to manage from abroad being a 100% online business, not any physical business. Apart of the big matter to find a trustful and honest manager (not that easy), there are taxes implications: these latter, only a well established entrepreneur can afford, as there is the need of an accountant each country and there are tax obligations and a heavy bureaucracy: an accountant in the country where you are physically resident and the country where the physical business is established. You need various annual tax return to fill up (better said, the accountants have to fill them). And you need at least a bank currency account per country and a trustful and honest person to manage the currency account in the bank of the country you are not physically resident to pay the taxes for you in that country, as it could be impossible to pay taxes from a foreign bank account. At least, that's happens in most countries I know. In my former country, the tax agency bureau doesn't accept payments from a non-UE bank, even less from an online processor.
In any way, I wish the best for your school, hoping for less bureaucracy in your country.

It won't be easy managing a company from another country. Your uncle can try as much as possible to handle it over to the people he trust right here in his own country to ease the management

It is not easy to do so though it depends, if it a business you started and you know the nooks and crannies before living for another country it could be easy to manage because of the presence of social media.

The challenges are you won't be able to communicate effectively to your staffs and others in your workplace and it would always serve as a very big barrier to the person

It is very difficult to manage business from other country but as a business owner who has 2 to 3 business and he's consistent, good in what key does can be able to manage such business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds