Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Man made animal species

Maria

Renowned member
Credits
Scientists have inbreed two different species to create a new animal, for instance, they have create liger from tiger and lion, they have breed leopard and lion to create leopon, horse and zebra to create zorse. These are just a few animals, they have created a lot of hybrid species. What are your thoughts.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is an act of human beings playing God which is something I would never support for any reason whatsoever because it's not safe to such things. Human beings have been overplaying their hands lately.

This is an act of human beings playing God which is something I would never support for any reason whatsoever because it's not safe to such things. Human beings have been overplaying their hands lately.
I absolutely agree with this. If you allow such things to happen, one day some mad scientist will come and then create a hybrid of human and animal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds