Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making your own dish?

Dreadlord

Credits
Has anyone actually ever tried to create their own dish?

I certainly have not yet and probably won't. Yet I create this thread because my brother has and I've seen this thread have many interesting replies on other forums. Although my brother has tried his he has always failed to make it aesthetically pleasing to the eye and actually taste nice. If you have created your own dish and you think it's original and unique try posting reciepies here and other members can try it out! :)

Advertisement Placeholder
I created the so called fish breed. But its really hard to create. First of all you need a special tomato souse which needs to be bottled in a glass bottle for 6 months - 1 year . Than you just mix that with eggs put the breed in it and fry the breed afterwards (1 or 2 days old breed is the best for this). It tastes like those fish sticks you buy frozen :)
I had done a few other experiments but failed :D After I retire from basketball I think ill give cooking another chance and who knows i might share a custom dish :D

I have a fondness for cooking, although I am not very good at it. I am thinking of learning cooking, so that I can make my own dishes.

I'm a terrible cook. The hardest part is getting the seasoning right. Every time I experiment, I always end up with too much or too little salt. The latter can be corrected though. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds