Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from selling office resources.

Bookwormlux1

Captain Junkie
Credits
As part of the different ways by which an individual can make money, one could consider sales of office materials like electronics, books, deodorants, sanitizers and the likes. You need to get connected to people working in different organizations so that you can boost your sales.

Advertisement Placeholder
As part of the different ways by which an individual can make money, one could consider sales of office materials like electronics, books, deodorants, sanitizers and the likes. You need to get connected to people working in different organizations so that you can boost your sales.
Yes that's right, office supplies are in high demand. If purchased in bulk in large quantities, to sell at unit price, I am confident that the returns will be rewarding. I work in an office and we always buy materials at the best offers.

In order to be be able to be making enough money while selling office resources, you need money to start the business, you need to be mobile ( have means of transportation) , and you need to be connected .

Yes that's right, office supplies are in high demand. If purchased in bulk in large quantities, to sell at unit price, I am confident that the returns will be rewarding. I work in an office and we always buy materials at the best offers.
Deodorant isn't an office material, rather it is under the affirmation of fragrance company. Books, print outs, electronic devices and Al etc. Are some of the office materials that should be taking into consideration.

Deodorant isn't an office material, rather it is under the affirmation of fragrance company. Books, print outs, electronic devices and Al etc. Are some of the office materials that should be taking into consideration.
I do not read in my publication "The deodorant" correct me if I am in error. I have time working in an office and of course that has nothing to do with office supplies which are varied.

I do not read in my publication "The deodorant" correct me if I am in error. I have time working in an office and of course that has nothing to do with office supplies which are varied.
Good that you acknowledged what i figured out. I knew deodorant isn't an office material. Rather is for body freshness from undue smell, it belongs in the fragrance industry.

Well this is a good idea for a business but for it to work, one has to have connections with several offices since they would be the principal buyers so as to be able to make profits

Well this is a good idea for a business but for it to work, one has to have connections with several offices since they would be the principal buyers so as to be able to make profits
Sure, that's always the best bet for people who are into businesses like this one. The business owners always try to be the go to suppliers for different companies.

This can be in most of the time a loser work just because the merchant has more discounts than you for example you sell this electronic material for 98 $ and he is selling it for 96 $ then he will make sales more than you but calculation you buy it at initial price 97 $ but he has an old stock so he can buy him under initial price then you find yourself by end of month with lack of sales.

That's a profitable business choice for those accustomed for such kind of business option. Selling stuffs link printable materials is a profitable office material.

Nice one, there are so many offices that needs equipment to decorate the working space. So they are surely going to purchase your goods. But one key ingredient you should put in consideration is your location. Now you goods might be cheap but if you are in the wrong location others would prefer to buy from a more costly place when they consider the cost of transportation

That is very true and absolutely correct. For you to be involve in such gig, you new to be well connected to major decision makers to that are concerned with such responsibilities in their offices

have seen most people making money from selling offices resources like electronics , computers , e.t.c but the only thing you need to be mobile in moving the goods around for conviniency,

Sure, that's always the best bet for people who are into businesses like this one. The business owners always try to be the go to suppliers for different companies.
Yeah that has always been the case, if I were a business owner too in that sector would prefer going to the suppliers too, not just in this sector connections are key in all businesses

Making money from selling office resources is also lucrative if you have the business orientation and the connections to sell your products.

have seen most people making money from selling offices resources like electronics , computers , e.t.c but the only thing you need to be mobile in moving the goods around for conviniency,
This is not a big problem. Once you get people who need supplies, you can hire a ride from someone and deliver the goods. With time, you get one for your business.

This is not a big problem. Once you get people who need supplies, you can hire a ride from someone and deliver the goods. With time, you get one for your business.
But you have to take the distance into consideration when you're delivering goods to customer and sometimes hiring someone to deliver the goods might affect your gain if your business is just upcoming.

Sellers of such products to offices are called vendors. Take for instance the vendor of laptops that I know. She would be courting the manager of the department that is in charge of the purchasing. She would give tokens or gifts for every visit. After some months when the first sale happened then she was happy to announce that she is already connected.

yes, there is money to be made on this trade. However, you need to get contract from at least 5 companies to survive. There is also a lot of competition.

That's a very interesting suggestion on ways to make money there also. You can actually make even more sales of you know a lot of people that their offices need these type of supplies

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds