Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest ā€” join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

šŸ–¼ļø Graphics Making logos

Discussions related to graphics for web design, like icons and images.

Jane

Recognized member
Credits
How on earth do I make a logo for some of my themes? No idea at all. Help appreciated.

You can try free options like Canva, or paint shop pro if thatā€™s still available for free. Thereā€™s a few graphic editing programs. Or buy a license from Adobe and check their Illustrator and Photoshop programs.

Thereā€™s loads of tutorials to get you started. But if you lack experience, itā€™s not an easy feat. Otherwise you could pay someone to create you a logo. Could even put a request in our marketplace and depend on our community.

We have a request section too:

I may be able to create something for credits.

Great thanks..How many credits do I need? Honestly I am clueless at these things..and as for making themesā€¦no idea.. my bunnies theme for example was made by one of my users who makes all her own themes for her forum,Jcink and for PBā€™s as well. she is clever,

Great thanks..How many credits do I need? Honestly I am clueless at these things..and as for making themesā€¦no idea.. my bunnies theme for example was made by one of my users who makes all her own themes for her forum,Jcink and for PBā€™s as well. she is clever,
Credits for the requests are listed in the table found in the thread. A logo would be classified under:

Header / Banner / Text based LogoTo be determined200 Credits

Hereā€™s how you earn credits or if you want to skip earning, purchasing is also an option:

200? wow..I need to get posting..cheers. I shall now commence posting pages of drivel..šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest