Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Full Time Income as a Blogger

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you ask me if anyone can make a full-time income as a blogger, my answer is Yes. Since 2019 I have been making a full-time income as a blogger. However, if you ask me how likely is someone to make a full-time income as a blogger, I would say it is really difficult. First of all, you need to be ready to work for hours every day for a couple of years without any monetary benefits, secondly, you need to be an expert in multiple areas.

Advertisement Placeholder
Blogging requires patience as it can take years to establish yourself as a successful blogger and generate a full-time income. Consistent hard work, expertise in multiple areas, and a willingness to work long hours daily is essential.

The first requirement is a skill, you need skills in multiple areas, such as writing, SEO, digital marketing, web designing, and web management. The second requirement is to work really hard. IN your early career, you will have to work for 4-5 hours consistently. The third requirement is to have patience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds