Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making business decisions

To start any business is not easy.To start a business successful we make different business decisions. If we want to make our business successful we should have a good knowledge about the business. The owner of the business should have enough knowledge to solve the business problems.

Advertisement Placeholder
Identify the end goal, and the need for the decision.
Gather all the relevant information.
Identify various viable alternatives. ...
Compare all the evidence of all the alternatives, and list the pros and cons.
Choose the decision.
Execute the decision.

Wow this is a little confusing, I mean the thread title and the content.anyway, I think the best thing to do before making a business decision is for you to go over the idea multiple times,examine the advantages and disadvantages, your motives and interests in that idea and its effect to your business before taking decusions.

To start any business is not easy.To start a business successful we make different business decisions. If we want to make our business successful we should have a good knowledge about the business. The owner of the business should have enough knowledge to solve the business problems.
Within one's business, of course it's very important to know everything that is relevant to the business survival because if you lack in any, then the business will be faced with a big threat which is very capable of ending the business before it grows.

Making business decisions is a factor that must be carefully considered in the economical aspects of the world this decision determines the success and the progress of the company this is also determined by the mind set of the business owner. In this aspect you must always evaluate your decision.

Making business decision is very critical when you are at that stage because any decision made by the business owner will actually get the results either positive or negative. owner that fail to plan his business very well will surely fail. Before going into any business you must do your through findings which includes feasibility studies about the business whether it's viable or not, also the profit projection for at least 5 years must be done. This will enable the entrepreneur to make his decision whether to start the business or not.

Making a business decision should be from the mindset of the entrepreneur. A business decision has a long way to go in making in a business in success. Planning is very important before making any decision.

Answering your question above on the topic business decisions, I would say that decision making is key in a business. You must be quick in decision making. Also make sure you make the best decision when trying to be quick to avoid losses

The business decision advice I have is to never go into a business with little or no information or knowledge or go into it because many other people have made profits. You should always Research in depth about the business, your customers, competition and strategy first before investing in.

Making business decision is not really a easy thing ,because you have to make the decision that would help your business improve ,and one if the decision is to improve consumer satisfaction

Concerning making business decisions. Well, every business man has a decision to make and whatever he decided gets to be a determinant to how the business is going to be, an individual has to be careful, logical , reasonable and considerate when making decisions, it won't be nice to make a decision that will only suite you and harm or be of disadvantage to your workers or customers

What if you still got nothing to do ,the best is to read books that would teach you how to set up and make quality decision for your business

I totally agree with you. Decisions should be made according to what works for you and not what you have heard works for other people. Even those people who write self help books write them according to how it was in their lives. That does not necessarily have to be going on in your life. So listen to advices and choose that which works for you. You may experiment on them and if they don't work, drop them and do something else until you find that which works for you.

Very hard truth to chew there. Yes, filter every opinion you hear and take what will work for you and not what worked for the person telling you what worked for him

They are the different factors which affect your business decision one of this is the location of the business, your capital and also proximity to the market.

Yes, no one is flawless we need to respect everyone's opinion, andow them to finish making it before answering politely to them. We shouldn't delve into someone's speech and cause obstruction to the progress, it is not good.

Well as for me I think it is good for you to take people's opinion but you don't have to put them to work, you have to first of all process the information before using them to work.

When making business decision ,you need to be focused on the areas affecting your business and how to improve the business ,you are doing to a preferred state

My No1 advise would be

Learn to stop eating up people's opinions.

People say things based on how they feel.

No matter how smart you think the person is, he's still a biased human.

Filter appropriately, know what works for you.
Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

No matter how smart someone sounds sometimes, he still makes mistakes.

So, don't be blind.

Open your eyes and learn to listen with your head (logic) and not your heart (emotions)
As a business owner having a strong mind and one of your own is very important, I usually follow my intuition and it's been working for me, hardly even seek people's opinions

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds