Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making business decisions

Identify your goal. This may sound like a no-brainer for personal goals, but for business goals, the more stakeholders, the more likely your goals are going to be misaligned. Gather relevant information. Evaluate your options. Make your choice.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks for advising post, yes in this generation everyone is being over smart and even can't hear to their elders, but we should hear them in every field. We should hear everyone but we can take decision at our own so it is not a bad thing to listening their advices afterall they are all humen.

Settling on business choice is essential and significant part of a business which decides whether a business will keep going long or will just keep going for brief timeframe. The choices made in a business influences it development and improvement, much of the time the choices are not taking by all, it's generally taken by the main individuals in the business.

Yes, when starting a business, a person gets confused about which business can be more beneficial for him.
So I think one should start a business according to one's skills and investment.
Because when he starts with these things in mind, he will move forward in his business very confidently.

Gather all the necessary information, and identify all the alternatives (without selecting one yet).
Compare all these alternatives against the relevant criteria.
Identify various viable alternatives. You don’t need to identify absolutely every possible alternative — only the ones that realistically could work for this situation.

— 5 steps of decision-making. Identify your goal. This may sound like a no-brainer for personal goals, but for business goals, the more stakeholders, the more likely your goals are going to be misaligned. Gather relevant information. Evaluate your options. Make your choice. Evaluate your decision.

I couldn't agree with you less, taking business decisions should be backed by objective and logical point of view and not based on a hunch or intuition as these are not the right way to take business decisions.

Making business decision is vital and important aspect of a business which determines if a business will last long or will only last for short period of time. The decisions made in a business affects it growth and development, in most cases the decisions are not taking by all, it's mostly taken by the most important people in the business.

The business decision-making process is a step-by-step process allowing professionals to solve problems by weighing evidence, examining alternatives, and choosing a path from there. This defined process also provides an opportunity, at the end, to review whether the decision was the right one.

1. Identify your goal. This may sound like a no-brainer for personal goals, but for business goals, the more stakeholders, the more likely your goals are going to be misaligned.
  2. Gather relevant information. ...
  3. Evaluate your options. ...
  4. Make your choice.
  5. Evaluate your decision.

Identify your goal. This may sound like a no-brainer for personal goals, but for business goals, the more stakeholders, the more likely your goals are going to be misaligned. Gather relevant information. Evaluate your options. Make your choice. Evaluate your decision.

There is always to any business problems if you are looking for it but some lazy business owners won't have time to look for how to solve the problem or get capable hands to help them fix the problem but be busy blaming one staff or another till the whole business comes down crashing.
I think in the end, it's the main reason they lose their business. They do not worry about finding the root of the problem and creating strategies to solve it, many times they leave it in the hands of third parties and the solution does not arrive. As a commercial manager you must take charge of the business and move forward otherwise failure will come.

The business decision-making process is a step-by-step process allowing professionals to solve problems by weighing evidence, examining alternatives, and choosing a path from there. in making business decisions, one has to be logical, examine problems and way out

That is very correct and straightforward. Not just in businesses but in all other aspects of life. We get advises and tips from people all around us, but it is important as you have said to filter them and get the right ones only. A times, our hearts does not deceive us. Hence the popular saying, follow your heart. When different words and advises comes flying in from different directions, you have to choose what is best for what you plan at that moment.

I think in the end, it's the main reason they lose their business. They do not worry about finding the root of the problem and creating strategies to solve it, many times they leave it in the hands of third parties and the solution does not arrive. As a commercial manager you must take charge of the business and move forward otherwise failure will come.
It's always different when you are doing something for yourself than when someone is doing it for you. The gap between them is very far that you will see more significance on your business when you try to sort out issues by yourself instead of giving the task to another person.

Business is the most vital part towards the enhancement of the business growth, Is a step-by-step process allowing professionals to solve problems by weighing evidence, examining alternatives, and choosing a path from there. This defined process also provides an opportunity, at the end, to review whether the decision was the right one.
Business decision making can be in various ways such as
Strategic decision making
Tactical decision making
Operational decision making

Distinguish the ultimate objective.
Assemble all your data expected to illuminate your choice.
Assess all the dangers and results.
Settle on the choice and execute it.
Assess the choice afterward.

Learn all the facts about your company. Gather all the facts and necessary information that affect your business. Pay attention to the results. Think about what you want and consider the possible consequences of your decision. Ask around. take rest. Stay the course. Learn from your mistakes and re-evaluate

It's always different when you are doing something for yourself than when someone is doing it for you. The gap between them is very far that you will see more significance on your business when you try to sort out issues by yourself instead of giving the task to another person.
We still agree that there is no better solution to problems than to face them personally and dedicate ourselves to finding solutions to solve them. It is something of their own that has cost to lift and then give responsibility to other people that it has not cost them. They will not have the same dedication and care.

We still agree that there is no better solution to problems than to face them personally and dedicate ourselves to finding solutions to solve them. It is something of their own that has cost to lift and then give responsibility to other people that it has not cost them. They will not have the same dedication and care.
Exactly. When it comes to myself and how I handle things, if I have a problem that I don't know how to solve by myself, I would seek advice and learn how to solve it, then actually solve it myself. This is how to learn in life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds